BMW 535xi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW 535xi

Picked up this 2008 535xi last weekend. Needs a good dose of engine work and some TLC. Ultimate goal is to be a comfy, fun and good looking daily. I love big sedans and wagons so this is right up my alley. For now it's just sitting in storage until I finish up some other projected I have going on.

N54 ; Auto. I'm either going to replace the stock turbos with upgraded parts or figure something else out. Not looking for loads of power or to be a speed demon. From what i've researched any significant wheel changes or widths the offsets have to be below +20 to be comfortable. Cross that bridge when I get to it though. Will update when I can.
    Last edited by saturnstance; 04-03-2019, 11:50 AM.

Cool, I like these
    I just need something to go from point A to point B
    so i bought 3 bmws
    @cressidodd

Comment

I've been a lurker on Bimmerpost for quite some time and really like what a lot of the people over there do with their stuff (IND, EAS etc). Drawing some heavy inspiration from a lot of those cars. Hoping I can put my own spin on this thing.

Comment

Excited to see what you have planned for this one
        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I'm excited too. Always been a BMW fan and I love big sedans and wagons lol. It's going to be along process since it needs new turbos and what not. Going to upgrade the weak links from the jump and do it right.

Comment

Working...
          X