Recaro A8 Gen I Seats !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recaro A8 Gen I Seats !

I got a pair of RECARO A8 Generation I in their original condition.

As you can see in the picture for their age these seats are in good condition. There are no tears, no repair marks, no burn marks on fabric section. The fabric is a little lose on some parts but nothing I would say need repair or replacement. The black marks on the bottom cushions should come off with cleaning, these have been sitting in my storage for past three years but it's time to let them go to new home.

The back part is still original black plastic. There are some marks and scratches but then again nothing I would say need repair or repaint.

The back adjustable mechanism work perfectly on both seats, same as flip options. One of the Side covers on right seat have a small piece missing (Please check the pictures). You should be able find replacement cover since it should be same as SR series.

These are bottom mount and should be easily mounted on any Recaro bottom mount rails.They are in Northern California but I can also bring them to SoCal with me. I can pack them for shipping as long as buyer is covering the shipping charges.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I'm asking $2400 OBO !

Link to Photo Album

Working...
X