Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 16" OZ Futuras / Staggered / 4x100

Hey Guys,

Up for sale is my set of Staggered 16” OZ Futuras. Originally these started off as 5x120. They were then reslotted to 4x100 by Olympits Rim Repair in Orlando, FL.

SPECIFICATIONS
    Bolt Pattern: 4x100
    Fronts: 16x9 ET24
    Rears: 16x10 ET12
    Front Tires: 195/40R16 Yokohama S-Drives
    Rear Tires: 215/35R16 Yokohama S-Drives

Faces are currently powdercoated in white, but they could definitely benefit from a fresh coat of powder. Front pair have 2.5” lips, while the rears have 3.5” lips. Lips are polished. Original OZ stamped bolts were fully restored and polished as well. All four tires are in like new condition with plenty of thread life left.

Included with the sale are: Aluminum Polished Center Cap Rings, Carbon Fiber Center Cap Rings, Old School OZ Logo Gel Decals (Red with Brushed Metal look), and Hub Centric Rings (57.1mm).

To obtain the fitment I have with these on my MK3 Golf, you must run a MK2 Rear Beam. The MK2 Rear Beam is narrower and gives you +12.7mm on each side. That said, with the MK2 Rear Beam swap on a MK3, the rear wheels sit as if they were actually 16x10 ET25.

SOLD! Shipping available, please provide Postal Code for a quote. Payment via PayPal, buyer is responsible for the fees. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking,
    Danny

Last edited by dannyloski; 05-22-2019, 12:38 PM.
Working...
X