Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 16" Eclair Wheels / Staggered / 5x120

Hey Guys,

Up for sale is my set of Staggered 16” Eclair wheels. These are pretty rare wheels and even more so as they’re the 16” version. The more commonly available set is the 17” version, which on its own is sparingly available.

A little history on these wheels, they were made in Germany. However, the company did not last very long. It was founded in the 1990’s and shut down before the end of that decade. Not many sets of the wheels are out there, as when they were in production they sold for a lot of money.

SPECIFICATIONS
    Bolt Pattern: 5x120
    Center Bore: 72.56mm
    Fronts: 16x8 ET36
    Rears: 16x9 ET23
    Tires: 195/40R16 Federal EVO595’s

Faces are in the original brush finish. Front pair have the original 1” lips, while the rears have 2” custom lips. Lips are polished. Wheel hardware was replaced with brand new black chrome bolts. All four tires are in like new condition with plenty of thread life left. I will include an additional pair of original 16x1” lips with the sale (not pictured). These spare lips I’m including are chrome, but will need to be stripped/polished or rechromed as they’re pitted.

Price is set at $2,800. Shipping is available, please provide Postal Code for a quote. Payment via PayPal, buyer is responsible for the fees. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking,
    Danny

BUMP! Forgot I still had these up for grabs, if anybody is still interested.

Comment

Sweet wheels, I have a 17" set. GLWS!

Comment

Working...
      X