Thread: Long Time Member, First Time Poster

Default Long Time Member, First Time Poster

Hi SW crew,

I joined ages ago but have just been a lurker. Time to get involved.

Owned a ton of cars over the years - Datsuns, Nissans, Toyotas, Mitsubishis, VWs and others I forget about.

Looking for a new thing to build this year but it will be tricky. It has to satisfy my need for speed and looks, my wife's need for being auto and easy enough to drive, and have enough room for my kid's stuff.

Current plan is to get into a Golf R wagon (DSG). Probably head down the path of an ABT downpipe + ecu, then plan to lower it on coilovers combined with air cups. Wheels (or spacers depending on if I can get the 19" Pretorias) and roof box may be happening too.

Anyway, keen to continue lurking/slowly contribute and hopefully share some more build info soon.

Television is one of the strongest mediums from which children can learn a lot. The audio-visual media leave a strong impact on the minds of the people. It is based on the principle of persistent vision where the children do not forget what they see once. Even if they do not remember the thing in detail but somewhere it remains in the sub-conscious mind. When we watch a movie, the hangover remains at least for the next two days. The scenes remain there in our mind even after many years. In audio-visual education, students get a clear picture of the buyessay concepts. When the subjects are described in books, many times students get confused to find out the theme of the subject.

I agree with that

hahaha hit us with that random knowledge.

Ahha, I saw something like that about television. But I’m not quite sure that this is the case, because if you make a comparison, as in the case with the compare and synchronize SQL Server database schemas (I worked with it and sat for a long time with this question)

This is good site and nice point of view.I learnt lots of useful information.
    Oracle DBA Online Training

As a man with a relatively narrow wrist (a hair over 7"), I've always expected that watches weren't mean to be a part of my attire. After seeing some photos on this site I'm reevaluating that conclusion. I'm a little fascinated by skeleton watches and I'm wondering if some of you ridiculously knowledgeable folk could recommend one for me. I'm looking for something with a relatively small face (42-48mm?) that I can be proud to own for (preferably) less than $500.
    My big sticking point is that I don't know what's a good deal and the only place I've shopped to any extent is Amazon. I get that this is a "do your research" kind of question, but there's such a wealth of knowledge and experience on this forum.

MSBI online training

Great post and creative ideas. I am happy to visit and read useful articles here. I hope you continue to do the sharing through the post to the reader.

AWS Online Training

AI Training