Thread: Revival of a 1960 Beetle

Default Revival of a 1960 Beetle

This is Betty. I found her in a garage sitting beside a burger grill for the last 30 years. Fortunately for Betty, that collection of grease helped preserve her 70ís paint job and also kept her almost 100% rust free.

Over the past couple of years Iíve slowly worked on getting her back on the road. New brakes, suspension, engine, interior. Sheís gone through a few iterations already and will likely go through more as I canít stop with my wheel ADD.

Here she is now in all her glory.

Awesome job! sweet ride

Super cool vw!

@cblock406

man old bugs will always be cool!

Sick

yes!

This post is a pool of information. The readers are quite impressed after reading this impressive post. This impressive post certainly encourages to choose Assignment Help Australia Services. You can email us at cs@Myassignmenthelpau.Com or Phone Number: +61-2-8005-8227

This is really a very nice post. Keep Sharing with us. Have you secured your system or devices from online attacks? If not then Go to www.webroot.com/safe and learn how to keep your PC secure from virus and malware with one of the best antivirus security software.

This is an awesome post. I want to see more from this blog. Keep sharing your information stuff. I want to tell you something about online security. Nowadays it is becoming very crucial to protect our PCs, laptops, mobile devices, and mobile tablet. There are many internet security issues, many viruses, malware and threats which harms a device to a great extent. So all these internet security issues will be protected by www.webroot.com/Safe.

Awesome job!super cool vw

Quote Originally Posted by bendict View Post
    Nice work! I love the wheels in the last pic.
    Thanks! Something you don’t see to often on a beetle. Custom built SSR Auswuch

12. Default

That's a Beetle on steroids! Love it! What's the next thing you're looking to add or change on her?

Quote Originally Posted by Rueter View Post
    That's a Beetle on steroids! Love it! What's the next thing you're looking to add or change on her?
    Thanks! Finishing up the airride in the rear and building a one-off set of wheels

Awesome transformation of that beautiful Beetle. Incredible job man.

Amazing job, looks really cool! Look at pregnancy pillows at pregily

Beetle is my dream... love it!

Looks great man!

Can't go wrong with a classic beetle.
    Instagram: Jaws.garage

2002 BMW X5 3.0i 5spd manual, Titanium Silver/dove w/sport package,Fluid Motor Union 4" lift, Fifteen52 17" Turbomac
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________
    Lifted 02 X5 mods to come!

Some new wheels coming soon...

Glad to read the post. It is the post that is written to catch readerís attention. Look forward to reading a few more posts like this. One of my colleagues named Joseph, an assignment help expert also has such kind of vintage cars.

I am appreciating it very much!

timeless car!

I discover this too late!
    Car is amazing, and I love it with the SSR

Appreciate all the comments. Here’s a new one with my new wheels on