X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Mercedes Benz. One Classic One Modern

Hello,

I have been a fan of StanceWorks for awhile. I have received inspiration from other members vehicles which leads me to my current project.

Owning close to 40 vehicles (+ 30 motorcycles appx) since I started driving at 15, I think that all of them were modified in some fashion. Im definitely a fan of the aftermarket.

Currently, I own a 2013 Mercedes Benz C63-P31 AMG. This car has some light suspension mods and tuning. I acquired this car from the original owner, a lady doctor at Stanford Medical Center. Its a long story but she sells her cars after 5 years. All of them. Even her family members and buys new immediately. I got my car for $35K and it had 23k miles. She bought an Audi Q7 because she just became a grandmother. Oh...... she's 65 years old.

My other car is a 1973 Mercedes Benz 450SL. I acquired it from an estate sale in North Carolina. Bought it for $4100. Shipped it to San Francisco for the rebuild. It had 81k miles. I'm building an AMG Tribute tuner car and making it into a vintage racer.

Looking forward to sharing my builds.
    Attached Files

Nice mercs looking forward for the update and pictures

Comment

Working...
    X