No announcement yet.

HAHAHAHA it's about time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY! dont wanna pay $3200 for those nice work wheels, i know i dont! so i bought used!!! aaahh used wheels, they're real like real wheels but only cost less and not fake! it's like paying for new fake wheels but not having cheap wheels at all!!!

thats my contribution... please continue internet war

Comment

Originally posted by boligrafo123 View Post
      Just let it go.
      I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just curious? Since when is that a problem haha.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        What do you mean dude really?

And as far as spending that much on wheels, if you're responsible with your money, spending that much on wheels can be justified easily. Also buying real wheels doesn't necessarily mean you are getting SSR, BBS, etc, you can get some killer deals on OEM wheels or pretty much anywhere if you look hard enough.
        I mean it is a pretty rediculous statement talking like Rotas just fall apart.
        Real name is James

Comment

Oh ok that's what I thought haha. Yeah, but you know what I mean, its the R&D, etc, that makes the price difference.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
            Yeah I'm gonna completely disagree with this one seeing as how home prices in NY are astronomical, especially in NYC. PLENTY of people making 6 figures rent apartments in NYC, does that mean they don't have their finances in order or shouldn't mod cars? Also, plenty of people have credit card bills. Whether you like having debt or not is a separate question, but not all debt is bad and having some that's proportional to your income can actually be helpful with your credit.

There are a lot of places where the cost of living and housing are significantly higher than what a lot of people would consider "normal." You can buy a house for 100k in a lot of places in the US but it doesn't mean it's like that everywhere (just to bring up a broad example).
            You just proved my point, 40k isnt half bad in the midwest, but in NYC that is making nothing. So again, you shouldnt be modding cars in that situation.
            Real name is James

Comment

Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
              I am no light bulb expert dude, just using an anology that I came across.
              Nor am I. I was just trying to explain that certain things are unprotected and part of the public domain.

Kinda like the fact that cookies are round. No one owns the rights to that. Oreo can't sue Chips Ahoy because their cookies are both round.

I like cookies

Comment

Saw this today...
                http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/19-ROTIFORM-ST...item4cf1831439

Comment

Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post

And, your idiots. If you make 40k and spending that much on wheels, your a moron. If you still rent, owe money on your vehicle, or have any credit card bills, you should not be modding cars.

I wont even get started, I tend to preach financial responsibility
                  Yet you dont know if I own a house, or if I rent. You dont know if I have a credit card or I dont, Hell you dont even know what its like to LIVE in this country. You dont know if I pay workshops to do all my work on my cars for me, Or if in fact I fabricate and instal a lot of my own pieces and do all the labour to fit them myself.

All you have done so far is argue your stupid point repeatedly. I promised Ben I wouldnt resort to name calling, But your point is a major 404 error.

As is my care factor.

Remember guys, Internet is serious business.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Srsbznz is srs.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Please try to hold all personal attacks. This is no place to be preaching "financial responsibility."
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                      Originally posted by Jedidiah
                      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                        Please try to hold all personal attacks. This is no place to be preaching "financial responsibility."
                        Haha its all good dude, I didnt see it as personal since what he had to say didnt relate to me at all... I just thought I'd call him out on that
                        Originally posted by anth

Comment

• If you're really going to be financially responsible, putting money into a depreciating asset such as a car is the worst possible thing you can do

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                          Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• i don't wanna get into it or offend anyone but the way i see it..... there are so many different ways you can design a wheel. say for instance.... 6 spoke wheels, 5 spoke, mesh wheel.. etc. lot's of them are going to be similar or there are wheels that are inspired by others and redesigned or changed to become ones own. then, you have totally fake rip off imitations where the wheels are an exact copy and even actual pictures used to advertise are stolen or "changed" enough they feel it's justified to use.

all that said, along with the other companies suffering from actual fakes, here at rotiform we recently saw something about rotiform "style" wheels using our advertising and actual pictures of our wheels, etc. and some other photos of ours on some blogs of our wheels being tagged to belong to other companies. this may be redundant but i just urge everyone not to buy these fake rotiforms or any others for that matter. i'll let brian or jason elaborate further if they choose but i just couldn't go on and not say anything about it. i'm a proud part of the rotiform team, small part but that doesn't matter. these guys are my close friends and i support them and rotiform 110% and i hope you guys do the same. thanks for hearing me out everyone.
                              www.rotiform.com

Comment

Working...
                              X