The Quick Rise and Fall of Rolando's Skyline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Quick Rise and Fall of Rolando's Skyline

My homie brought home a skyline over the summer but after just two months, a rainy night, and a hidden intersection, it came to an end. Didn't even have a chance to do a proper photoshoot so the photos below are all I have....

IMG_2815 by Alexander Hamby, on Flickr
    IMG_2812 by Alexander Hamby, on Flickr
    IMG_2813 by Alexander Hamby, on Flickr

But we turned the event into a semi-positive one and he made some merch to try to fund a new shell to swap everything into. Little lo-fi promo vid below I thought you guys might enjoy

FYI I attached a photo of what the car looks like now (not my photo) Still runs and drives perfect.. he even took it to an event and ran it the entire day no problem.

Attached Files

damn dude. he should just drift it like that for awhile.
    2 328i e36's
    Saabaru linear 2.5na
    Various projects.
    sigpic
    Intro;
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
      damn dude. he should just drift it like that for awhile.
      He is as of now! He was devastated though... This was his dream car. He had another skyline before this and this thing blew it out of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Hvmbone View Post
        He is as of now! He was devastated though... This was his dream car. He had another skyline before this and this thing blew it out of the water.
        Get Arthur Tussik to rebuild it!
        search him on youtube..

Comment

I have an '01 R32 for sale if your buddy is interested. It was hit in the rear though. It has a salvage title because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by UNF0RGIVEN View Post
            I have an '01 R32 for sale if your buddy is interested. It was hit in the rear though. It has a salvage title because of that.
            Dang I'm just now seeing this. Still FS?

Comment

Working...
            X