No announcement yet.

Stance R32 GTS-t to GTR Build thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have oem GTR blinkers on the way. GTS ones are smaller so i ziptied them temporarily just so I have blinkers and it's not an empty hole

Comment

Gonna be doing some body work to it tomorrow then hopefully dropping it off for paint monday if I have a car to drive!

Comment

Update time!

I went to drop the car off to paint yesterday but the guy that gave me the original quote was completely inaccurate. He quoted me at $1,054 and turns out everything would be Close to $3k.
        Gonna go to the other location as they quoted me $1500 for everything. This was my first time doing body work and they informed me you can't just paint over bondo, it has to be primed so i'm gonna do that then take it to paint.

There were lots of little pinholes in the fenders so I put (way too much) bondo on to cover them. Pretty sure I could've used glazing putty instead but, whatever.
        56616629274__506ABDAF-4912-419B-97A6-066B0518BC93
        IMG_0738
        IMG_0739

Sideskirts were cracked and missing chunks of the plastic so I fiberglassed them and bondo'd where needed.

IMG_0732
        IMG_0734
        IMG_0735
        IMG_0736
        IMG_0737
        IMG_0780
        IMG_0781

Front lip was cracked as well so I fiberglassed and bondo'd it as well.
        IMG_0741
        IMG_0743
        IMG_0744
        IMG_0763
        IMG_0764
        IMG_0778
        IMG_0779

In other good news I picked up a Hawkeye wrx for a daily! May or may not keep it, not sure.
        IMG_0798

More updates coming soon

Comment

Picked up some vskf's last night for a steal!
          Untitled
          Untitled
          Untitled
          Untitled

Comment

Damn nice choice, cant wait to see the overs painted. Going wider with the wheels out back?
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
              Damn nice choice, cant wait to see the overs painted. Going wider with the wheels out back?
              I'm picking up the adapters for the rear tonight. He didn't have them on him last night but I'm getting them and bigger tires tonight and throwing the rear overs back on

Comment

Got the rear overs and adapters put on! Went to the paint shop today and I'm dropping it off on Wednesday!
                Untitled
                Untitled

Comment

P.S
                  I know the tires are small as hell. I'm putting the new ones on tonight and it'll look muchhh better

Comment

Those boys need some more width!

Can't wait for one color only pics.

Comment

Officially dropped the car off for paint today! Got the bigger tires on the VSKF's and the LMGT2's are sealed and just need the tires put on. Here's a few pics.

Untitled
                      Untitled
                      Untitled
                      Untitled

Comment

It gonna look so nice

Comment

Paint is officially done! hopefully gonna go pick it up today

Comment

Haven't even showed my friends yet! Here's a little teaser.
                            Untitled

Comment

WOW!!! What a colour, nice choice man
                              My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
                              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

Cant wait to see more, didnt know you were going with a different color
                                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                                X