Lexus SportCross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexus SportCross

I love wagons. Doesn't matter the year, make model, ugly or not I love them. I've owned 4 so far and there will be many more.

Started with a 96' OBS

Briefly owned an e39 wagon and sold that, quickly lol

Bought an '02 Bugeye wagon to build completely from the bottom up :

But recently sold that because I found this :

2002 Lexus SportCross

2002 Sportcross 173k on the clock
    Auto
    Was slammed into a curb so the front end was all jacked up
    Immediately ordered :
    Bc Racing Coilovers
    Eibach front and rear sway bars
    New headlights
    new fenders
    new grille
    new bumper
    Nardi w/ NRG short hub
    Raceseng shift knob
    17x9 + 15 Volk TE37s

Everything came and installed what I had

Unfortunetely, the TE37s wouldn't fit. I did my math wrong and it was just WAY too much poke than I was willing to work with. I like to go on spirited drives so it wasn't going to fit the bill. They sold yesterday and my new wheels arrived last week ...

Rotiform BUC Matte Black 18x8.5 +35

Should have tires mounted this week, roll the fenders and adjust the coilovers then I'll be set.

Things on the horizon include a new hood, paint, get the interior to a respectable level, exhaust, paddle shifters, a few sets of wheels and that's about all I can think off haha. Will update as i go!

sucks the TE37s didn't fit, would have been cool. Always love seeing these modified
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I was bummed but live and learn. My math was wrong for the offset lol I'll have another set but 18's. I feel like 18's fit these cars better. I was going to pick up a sedan but this popped up as a STEAL lol

Comment

Scored a set of Dezod headers..for FREE..they're throwing a code which means the cats are probably bad BUT they're getting gutted anyway soooo who cares lol What the headers are worth new I wasn't going to say no.

Also scooped a set of Ganadors.

Basically for the exterior I just need to find a lip kit I like and a hood then the exterior is basically done.

Comment

Working...
        X