Pandem E36 m3 - in british racing green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
    WTF are you and who cares? Get out of here.
    This is what the car scene has come to. People who run replica kits. Pass them off as the real deal and no one cares. It’s sad when someone can lie to your face and your ok with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steviequan View Post
      This is what the car scene has come to. People who run replica kits. Pass them off as the real deal and no one cares. It’s sad when someone can lie to your face and your ok with it.
      You probably have XXR's on your civic, too. Fuck a $1500 bolt on bodykit. Even IF it's fake, it is done well. piss off.
      2 328i e36's
      Saabaru linear 2.5na
      Various projects.
      sigpic
      Intro;
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

Originally posted by Steviequan View Post
        This is what the car scene has come to. People who run replica kits. Pass them off as the real deal and no one cares. It’s sad when someone can lie to your face and you're ok with it.
        Fixed that for you, sad when people don't have basic communication skills.

You come in here to shit on this guy's car, why don't you start a thread of your own car build for all of us to judge?

@projects_always

Comment

Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
          Fixed that for you, sad when people don't have basic communication skills.

You come in here to shit on this guy's car, why don't you start a thread of your own car build for all of us to judge?
          >is brand new here {2 posts}
          >is instantly a raging douchebag
          >no pictures of his car {probably a stock hyundai on lease}
          2 328i e36's
          Saabaru linear 2.5na
          Various projects.
          sigpic
          Intro;
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

BRG is always good.

Comment

I personally think the replica kits are pretty awesome. Some people like Dveriks Performance are taking the Pandem style and expanding the range to cover sedans and compacts, all while at a third of the cost.

I never cared for the e36 convertibles, but somehow the hardtop combined with the Pandem kit is pretty much the best widebody e36 I've laid eyes on.

Comment

Without precedent for the Asphalt arrangement, you can make your very own locale of similar racers with the Club include. Team up with your Club individuals to open Milestone rewards and ascend the positions of the Club leaderboard Asphalt 9 Legends MOD APK

Comment

OP car looks awesome!

Originally posted by Beemernut View Post
                  I personally think the replica kits are pretty awesome. Some people like Dveriks Performance are taking the Pandem style and expanding the range to cover sedans and compacts, all while at a third of the cost.

I never cared for the e36 convertibles, but somehow the hardtop combined with the Pandem kit is pretty much the best widebody e36 I've laid eyes on.
                  Have you got a link for this company you mention? In for Pandem touring....
                  Instagram: @ASK83N

Was previously on here as benVAG for many years, until I forgot my password

Comment

Love the pandem kit, looks bloody ace on that E36

Comment

Originally posted by Beemernut View Post

Then you've never seen the AC Schnitzer E36 M3 widebody.

Much cleaner. Unless that 'stuck on' Toughbook look is your thing.
                      Last edited by MParallel; 12-05-2018, 08:20 AM.

*Click Sigpic For Journal*

Comment

love it in green. the pandem overfender thing at its best is certainly on the e36 and the r32. boxy works.

Comment

BRG looking amazing man.

Comment

This color pops

Comment

BRG is stunning.

Comment

Never really been a fan of widebody kits, but Pandem kits always look so nice. They exaggerate the lines of the car without screwing it up. Clean car!

Comment

Working...
                                X