Color: Obsidian Black Pearl
    Miles: 84,000
    Transmission: 5EAT
    Title: Clean / Clear
    Lien: No
    VIN: 4S3BP686X5433861
    E-Mail : johnmroman(at)gmail.com
    Asking Price: $11,500 FIRM

Considering the idea of selling my Legacy to focus more on my other projects and buy a truck. I may very well keep the car considering I have about $4k in parts left before my initial idea for the car is "complete," but this car is so well sorted that I might as well sell the parts off after the car is gone. If the car goes. If the right buyer comes along. (Can you tell how eager I am to let this go?)

Anyhow, a simple rundown of the car: Cobb AP Stage 2, Tomei ELH, 50/50 GFB blow off valve, Mishimoto TB boot, custom catback exhaust, SPT Intake + AEM DryFlow, Tein Flex Coils + EDFC, JDM Double Din w. Pioneer CarPlay touch screen, Momo + Quick Release, 18" Work Emotions, Grampus eye kit, Kouki BP9 tails, etc. etc.
    Probably the most notable thing about the car is the complete JDM BP9 Touring Wagon front end conversion complete with the uber-rare OEM STi Touring Lip. Everything was painted new in beautiful 32J OBP, and the harnesses for the headlights and foglights were wired by myself. Good luck finding another one like this.
    Car is available for viewing at my shop in N. Brooklyn NYC. It is my daily, but I don't drive the car every day. Basically a daily driver that turned into YET ANOTHER project car, and I really need to stop doing that to myself. Haha.

Also - there is a complete parts pile that the new owner is free to have a first look at when they purchase the car. However, I will not list or part out that pile if the car doesn't sell. In which case, I'll probably just keep the car and finish the project (ball bearing Tomei street machine!) Although I probably shouldn't, it will surely be the most fun I've had in a Subaru.

Will consider trades ONLY for FJ80, FJ100, GX470 trucks or single cab Tacoma + CASH. Don't need another toy at the moment. Otherwise, cash talks. Thanks.
    sigpic
    GROUND LEVEL

IG: @filename.jpeg
Working...
X