No announcement yet.

E28: The Road to a Showstopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shes coming together nicely, seems like you have the slightest reverse rake tho, the front could come down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by slurms mckenzie View Post
      Shes coming together nicely, seems like you have the slightest reverse rake tho, the front could come down a bit.
      You are right! The moment i decided to go and to that i realised the coilovers are stuck threaded in the bottom.. They are currently off the car and yet have to unseize them. But the car is off the road now for big changes so it's not urgent

Comment

Originally posted by Tibooo_ View Post
        Kampenhout, Vlaams-Brabant
        Das ni ver, ik ben zelf van Tremelo. Ik heb ook een e28 gehad maar deze is ondertussen al een dik jaar verkocht.

13692510_1251784541521187_3595687270731728373_n.jpg

Comment

Loving this man! I wish they were more common over in the UK... always wanted one! My dad had one in the exact same colour, same interior and same engine!
          Bagged 2002 Lupo SE Project (Dead)
          1999 Polo 6N 1.4 CL Daily project

Instagram: @lewdeak

Comment

Originally posted by Deaky97 View Post
            Loving this man! I wish they were more common over in the UK... always wanted one! My dad had one in the exact same colour, same interior and same engine!
            Nice! Well they are great cars for the money if you ask me, i'd say grab one while they are still reasonably priced

Comment

And I also went to Players Classic show at Goodwood Circuit. It was my first time driving my car to another country and also driving around in England, on the other side of the road! It was only a two day trip, with my girlfriend but it was lovely driving around the south of England along the coast and the show was absolutely amazing. Best show I have been to so far! Here are some pics of the trip:

Pic next to the ILBDriversClub stand, of which I am a big fan. They gathered some of the best E28’s in existence in front of it <3 And yeah that’s me and my girlfriend!

On the train inside the Eurotunnel, tight fit!

Comment

Its been a long time since i have visited these forums, but what a car to start the viewing pleasure with.

A nicely done E28. Gives me a huge amount of motivation to get mine running.

I had much the same interior trim to yours. Blue everywhere. But was lucky enough to source beige trim, seats, door trims, dash, carpet etc. Ended up painting the door trims and lower dash black to break it up a little.

Oh and love the wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Welfare View Post
                  Its been a long time since i have visited these forums, but what a car to start the viewing pleasure with.

A nicely done E28. Gives me a huge amount of motivation to get mine running.

I had much the same interior trim to yours. Blue everywhere. But was lucky enough to source beige trim, seats, door trims, dash, carpet etc. Ended up painting the door trims and lower dash black to break it up a little.

Oh and love the wheels
                  Thank you very much! Awesome when someone really likes your car haha! And yes it doens't look too bad like this but i am going to change up everything anyway

Comment

Love the paint on your Roundels

Comment

Working...
                    X