Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18x1.5" AC Schnitzer lips, 35 hole. (Outer Barrel)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18x1.5" AC Schnitzer lips, 35 hole. (Outer Barrel)

I purchased a set of 18x8.5” et38 AC Schnitzer type II wheels and decided to rebuild them to different specs.

I have the outer barrels (lips) available, they are for 18” wheels, step lip, (I’m assuming 17” faces but I can’t confirm) with a bore of 14.5”.

They are used, dated from August 2000 and have some wear. No major bends or cracks, but you can tell some spots have been repaired, I have tried my hardest to show the details, but if you need more in-depth pics please ask before buying.

It looks like someone started to brush off most of the gloss, so you could ether polish them to bring back the shine, or they would be a great candidate for a powder coat. Black or any other color would look great.

They are 35 hole and the wheels are manufactured by Ronal. I’m not sure what else they will fit.

I am open to offers, but based on the research I have done they seem to be worth around $400.00. They are ready to ship.

show photos of wheels

Comment

The wheels are taken apart right now, but here are some pics I just took of them mocked up

Comment

i have the outer lips for these wheels 2.5"
        need?

Comment

Thanks but I already have lips for my wheels. Maybe you can buy them and use them on a future set of wheels you sell?

Comment

Price lowered to $300.00 plus shipping. They are boxed up and ready to go!

Comment

What do you guys think these are worth? Im open to offers/suggestions.

Comment

Final price drop before I keep and refinish them.

$225.00 plus shipping

Comment

Price lowered to $150.00 plus shipping. I need these gone.

Comment

Working...
                  X