Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare VIP Enkei Aegis 3pc 5x114.3 18x8 £300

Hi

Up for sale I've got a pretty rare set of Enkei Aegis 3pc splits.

Aegis are the top of the line from Enkei and these cost in the region of £1000 GBP brand new each.

They're a square set off a Skyline and 8" all round, I think they'd look amazing with some man size dish staggered and they're begging for some creativity to make them the wheels they should be.

No bad curbing or buckles but one does have a crack at the back of a barrel. This is quite common on this design of barrel- OZ used it for Futura's, Pegasus etc as well as various other wheel manufacturers and many seem to suffer from these cracks, if you're keeping the barrels original it will just need a quick weld, I can have this done before sending them if needed for an additional £30.

With this done, if you just want a set of quality wheels that aren't brand new looking, then they're ready to roll once tyres have been fitted, but I personally believe they're worth spending money on.

I'm based in the UK and have sold many parts over the years on here and various other car forums so rest assured you'll get exactly what you paid for no matter where you are in the world.

Paypal is fine but please know that you'll need to cover their fees to ensure that you have buyer protection (+4%).

£300 no offers + shipping (around £100 but ask for exact quote) I think these are cheap wheels at this price and are easily £1k+ depending on refurbished spec when finished.

Can email actual pictures if you send me your address but here's a link for reference-

Genuine interest only please, grab a bargain winter project.

Cheers
    Dave

Still here... Top quality wheels cheaper than a set of Rota's!

Comment

Please send me some pictures and a shipping quote to K0L2W0 in Ontario, Canada, to elihawman@live.ca

Comment

Shipping will be £121.99 gbp so I'll do them for £420 delivered. Emailed you some pics, cheers.

Comment

Do you still have the Aegis wheels? If so I'd like pics of them in their current condition and a shipped price to China Grove, NC 28023 United States, please and thank you! Starion88esir@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
          X