Thread: My Bagged D2 S8 on Rotiforms

Default My Bagged D2 S8 on Rotiforms

Finally laid out my slab that Ive owned for 2 years now. Gotta cut some more things and ill be tucking the 20s no problem.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

D2 S8's will probably always be my favorite. I was an impressionable teen when I saw "Ronin", and that S8 was just the bee's knees.

Looks fantastic!

I love these cars, sucks that a lot of stuff for it is unobtanium. But IMO a nicely done D2 can put an E38 to shame

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

I have one of these but a8 just sitting without wheels and needing a timing belt service... Sad.
    2 328i e36's
    Saabaru linear 2.5na
    Various projects.

Intro;
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

5. Default

Can we get a rear shot?? Or rear 3/4 shot?

It is really cool vehicle! Thank you a lot for these photos. I like to share my own experience with you by using https://lionkingshow.com/ serivce. It is very convinient if you wanna order tickets for this wonderful show.

Savage car! If you don't mind me asking was there much work in setting up the airride on it? I've a 2008 A8, I've put in the adjustable drop links and it's lowered it a nice bit but I'm curious as to how much work is needed to go the whole way... Thanks

Just noticed yours in D2, mine is D3!

hi, very nice post and I appreciate your information of "My Bagged D2 S8 on Rotiforms". Keep on sharing these type of information as I found it very useful.
    Assignment Help

Super clean S8. Ride height is spot on...

Sample Assignment provides an all-year long assignment help Adelaide While providing the academic aid, we foresee ourselves to be known as the chosen one academic consultants like Nursing, IT, Law, Marketing, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, etc. are some of the subjects to name that we cater to the Australian students in. We were recently recognized as the most reliable and dependable statistics assignment help service, and also voted as the Numero Uno assignment provider for the past two years. The academic assignment maker have been using their past experience and knowledge in order to supply the students with HD grade assignments including dissertations, essays, thesis, reports, journals, reflections, case study analysis, etc. There are many companies in the industry which functioning at skyrocketed prices. Be it accounting assignment help, marketing assignment help, java assignment help, taxation assignment help; we proffer our expert guidance in all of the assignments.