19" BBS LM Reps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19" BBS LM Reps

Selling my 19" BBS LM Replica's they were on the car for 3.000 miles and are like brand new. I bought them to do my cross country trip (so all highway miles) and have replaced with other wheels. No scratches no curbs no dents or bends. These were professionally installed and Road Force Balanced so ZERO vibrations. They came off my 2001 Mercedes E55 AMG and i also put them on my wife's 2012 C300 Sport but she prefers the ride on the 17" wheels she has

They are 19x8,5 ET30 235/35/19 and 19x9,5 ET35 265/30/19 Sumitomo HTR Z 3 (High performance Summer)

i paid a little over $2000 for the whole set up and looking to get $1350 OBO, at the moment im not looking to ship as im very busy with work. I live in Boston but frequent to NYC area often so could meet someone in between the 2 cities

Thanks
    Attached Files
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Ignorus Maximus

few more pics
    Attached Files
    Ignorus Maximus

Comment

Would these work on a 05 E55 AMG lowered down on coilovers?....I would think not with the offset and huge AMG calipers...I'm local...

Comment

yes these should clear since they are 8.5" up front so not too wide, if you are local you are more then welcome to test fit them
        Ignorus Maximus

Comment

Originally posted by AndreNY View Post
          yes these should clear since they are 8.5" up front so not too wide, if you are local you are more then welcome to test fit them

Andre...I'm local as in not too far☺....I'm in central NJ..About 25min away from NYC...Not knowing if they'd fit without issues with caliper clearance and possibly rubbing my fenders I wouldn't want to drive too far just to be let down...My 55 needs tires bad so I'm anxious to get something soon..Next time your gonna be in the NY area hit me up..Maybe we can meet up for a test fitment..I'm gonna PM you my number...

Comment

Working...
          X