Rare Fikse Wheels S2K fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Fikse Wheels S2K fitment

I have a set of rare 17” Fikse wheels that are 5x114.3 bolt pattern. These wheels should be perfect for an S2K, however I am not responsible for any fitment issues of the wheels (I do not own an s2k, but I did some research and these offsets/widths should be good). I have only seen one other set of these for sale in the last 8 years, so they are very hard to come by.

The outer lips were professionally repolished by VR wheels and look great. The finish on the face of the wheels is not great because the clear coat has oxidized, but a simple powdercoat job would really set these wheels off. I’m looking to get $1,900 for these rare wheels, but I am open to reasonable offers. Will ship at buyer’s expense.

Front:
    17x8.5 et45
    Inner barrel is 6.5”
    Outer lip is 2”

Rear:
    17x9.5 et62
    Inner Barrel is 7.5”
    Outer lip is 2”

IMG_3151 by Brett Patton, on Flickr

IMG_3140 by Brett Patton, on Flickr

IMG_3155 by Brett Patton, on Flickr

IMG_3145 by Brett Patton, on Flickr
    Last edited by E36 Alpine; 09-13-2018, 09:54 PM.

97' M3 Sedan/Alpine/Modena/Recaro/Fikse/ACS

Price drop! $1900 obo

Comment

Originally posted by E36 Alpine View Post
      Price drop! $1900 obo
      Were the faces from the ebay auction? I got outbid on some, pretty rare centers!
      Instagram: Jaws.garage

2002 BMW X5 3.0i 5spd manual, Titanium Silver/imola red/black w/sport package,Fluid Motor Union 4" lift,
      2002 Mercedes E55 AMG Tectite Grey/Black Lowered on H&R Springs/Bilstein shocks
      __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Comment

Ya picked these up a while back from ebay. Was hoping to do something with the, but plans changed...

BUMP

Comment

Working...
        X