Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 47 of 47

Thread: My summer on Bags (e36)

  1. #26

    Default

    Digging the wheels.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    657

    Default

    I can assure everyone hellrot doesn't always look this good, lmao. awesome shots dude.
    2 328i e36's
    Saabaru linear 2.5na
    Various projects.

    Intro;
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ausjailia
    Posts
    11,368

    Default

    damn son

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bellevue, WA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroteknik View Post
    color so DEEP
    Quote Originally Posted by zoolander View Post
    Digging the wheels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillhill36 View Post
    I can assure everyone hellrot doesn't always look this good, lmao. awesome shots dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
    damn son
    Thanks guys! I love this stupid car, hope to have some updates in my build thread soon!


    @cblock406

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bellevue, WA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Couple more fall pics and I'll stop spamming the show room for a while lol







    @cblock406

  6. #31

    Default

    Bozeman?

    Your car looks fantastic. Perfect fitment, if you as me. Aggressive wheel tuck.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cblock406 View Post
    Couple more fall pics and I'll stop spamming the show room for a while lol





    I'm not crying.... You're crying.

    Seriously though man, beautiful e36.
    2 328i e36's
    Saabaru linear 2.5na
    Various projects.

    Intro;
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bellevue, WA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lamsv View Post
    Bozeman?

    Your car looks fantastic. Perfect fitment, if you as me. Aggressive wheel tuck.
    Thanks man! Not in Montana right now but keeping the registration there. SssssHHhhhh


    @cblock406

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bellevue, WA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Time to bump this up. I'll keep this thread since the title is still relevant lol. Most have probably seen already but built some OZ Mito's in 17x10 w/staggered offsets (approx ET35/25 F/R) Need an actual photographer to shoot it but these are my few shots.









    @cblock406

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Sick
    Facebook Sander Zuurbier
    Instagram sanderz28

  11. #36

    Default

    Damn mitos lookin hard af, one of my all time favorite wheels. Also glad you ditched the clear tails.

  12. #37

    Default

    Seriously, perfect wheel choice. That look fantastic.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bellevue, WA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SanderZ View Post
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by slurms mckenzie View Post
    Damn mitos lookin hard af, one of my all time favorite wheels. Also glad you ditched the clear tails.
    Quote Originally Posted by lamsv View Post
    Seriously, perfect wheel choice. That look fantastic.
    Thanks guys! Definitely my favorite look so far.


    @cblock406

  14. #39

    Default

    Amazing!
    For me it needs only a lip at the front and it's perfect

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Stuttgart
    Posts
    9

    Default

    i dont like this Mitos, but its perfect on this car <3

    Respect! i like!

  16. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaReck View Post
    Hey! Next weekend I will buy this car! It's so desirable car in my life! I already imagine how I drive my car and smoke weed my electronic cigarette and all my friend are sitting back seat and it's AWESOME!!!
    Brooo, me too

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bellevue, WA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IanMcKenzie View Post
    Brooo, me too
    Stupid bots!...

    Found a few pics on my computer from a while back I think turned out decent...











    @cblock406

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Essex/London - UK
    Posts
    518

    Default

    17s are perfect for an e36!

    this car is beautiful.
    early model number and a RD front lip next please (if you can find either one)

    also, much prefer the OEM lights
    Instagram - Benwalsh91

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Do you have any plans to go lower in the rear? I have a pretty similar aired out setup in my sedan, my frame rails are laying on the ground in the front, but the rear has some rake and eventually I want to get rid of it, if possible.
    IMG_20191014_111532.jpg

  20. #45

    Default

    Gorgeous. The color makes the car

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    992

    Default

    I need an e36 back in my life.
    Facebook Sander Zuurbier
    Instagram sanderz28

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bellevue, WA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benwalsh91 View Post
    17s are perfect for an e36!

    this car is beautiful.
    early model number and a RD front lip next please (if you can find either one)

    also, much prefer the OEM lights
    Appreciate it! I actually have that RD lip and a Zender lip for the newer bumper. Zender lip was just painted and will be on soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by jonaskvale77 View Post
    Do you have any plans to go lower in the rear? I have a pretty similar aired out setup in my sedan, my frame rails are laying on the ground in the front, but the rear has some rake and eventually I want to get rid of it, if possible.
    IMG_20191014_111532.jpg
    No, probably won't go lower. My goal was to get the fender gap even on both sides with these wheels. I might pick up some narrower 18's someday and tuck them, just to change it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyaudi View Post
    Gorgeous. The color makes the car
    Quote Originally Posted by SanderZ View Post
    I need an e36 back in my life.
    Thanks guys, always appreciated!


    @cblock406

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •