1976 BMW 2002 on Gottis: A Work In Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1976 BMW 2002 on Gottis: A Work In Progress

I know she's not perfect, but after owning the car for seven years I finally did what I had intended to do as soon as I bought it. I'm about 95% happy with the way the car sits right now with some plans to go just a hair lower, but the important part to me is that she's back on the road, the Gotti 150s are finally mounted up, and the coilovers are finally spun down. Paint and interior work will be happening soon, but I'm too lazy to bother with a proper build thread. I can never seem to remember to take pictures while I'm working anyways. Oh, and this is my first time back on the forum in over 3 years. Sup y'all. Missed ya.

Originally posted by BigBody
    If it doesn't look good low, it was ugly as shit in the first place.

Cool wheels.

All five of 'em.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

Looks good already, sure to only get better

Comment

Originally posted by CSBolger View Post
        Cool wheels.

All five of 'em.
        Thanks! They were all a massive pain in the ass to track down lol. Big shouts out to a Stanceworks member in Spain for the Gottis. I had been looking for a 15” 3 piece set for almost two years before I found them. The steering wheel took another 6 months of hunting.... now Momo is remaking them so you can order them brand new

Comment

Originally posted by slurms mckenzie View Post
          Looks good already, sure to only get better
          Hopefully sooner rather than later!! Interior is being done now, but it’ll be a while because it’s a “free” job to help my friend’s son learn the trade. The passenger seat is on its 2nd attempt because my buddy won’t let his son be start the driver side until the passenger seat is perfect lmao. I don’t mind the wait, and it’s good practice for him, so win-win. Paint is going to be the biggest job. I’ll shave the side markers and belt line trim myself, but I gotta start saving my pennies for the re-spray... It’s going to be a lot of pennies, more than I had originally expected. Either way, it’ll be great once it’s done!

Comment

Working...
          X