1995 Mercedes e320 Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Mercedes e320 Wagon

Selling my wagon. Here is the craigslist ad: https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/d/...670806707.html

Up for sale is my 1995 Mercedes e320 wagon. The car is lowered on H&R springs with 1 bumps pads all around. SLS function is retained and in working condition. It has Carlsson 1/6 Evo 18" wheels and nearly new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. An extra wheel mounted with the same tire is included for the spare. These and the adjustable rear control arms (which allow camber to be in spec at the lower ride height) are the only modifications.

Transmission failure is common with these cars. This one was replaced professionally here in Austin, Tx by Ben's Workshop which cost ~$3500 (I have the receipt).

The car has been in California and Texas its entire life so rust isn't an issue.

Fun fact: this car used to be owned by Oliver Stone.

It has ~185k miles but is well maintained. The only issues are the third brake light is removed (the inspection guy broke the plastic interior housing. It still works I just need to repair the housing) and the ABS light sometimes flickers. I'm not sure about the second issue.

It's blue with a very clean Palomino brown interior.

I looked for a very long time to find one of these prior to getting this one. I'm only selling it because I got an e55.
    If you're interested in owning one of these wagons, this is the one to own.
    Last edited by dinguskahn; 08-17-2018, 01:58 PM.
Working...
X