Clear All

• 2003 BMW 540i Touring M Sport Wagon - 1 of 184

Highlights:

2003 540iT M Sport
    170,XXX miles
    Schwarz 2 / Black Interior - 1 of 10 with this option
    Completely stock except for interior trim and KW V1 Coilovers
    Most major services complete
    All factory options including passenger sunblinds and Parking Distance Control (PDC)
    Clean FL title

* * * * * MORE PICS AND INFO HERE * * * * *

Description:

Selling a rare 2003 BMW 540i Touring M Sport. In the final year of E39 production, only 182 US Models were M*-Sport packaged from the factory. This example is 1 of 10 in Black Sapphire with Black leather interior. Inspired by the E39 M5 features include: Multi* function M Steering Wheel, M Sport suspension with self*-leveling suspension, rear passenger sunblinds, M aerodynamics package, sport seats, xenon headlights, M door sills, anthracite headliner. 3.15 Rear diff gear ratio. Originally California car - purchased myself and shipped to FL 3 years ago. Clean title. Non-smoker. Car has lots of service records from the previous owner and myself. Car's sole purpose has been to be a clean daily driver in between another project car, so maintenance/functionality has always taken priority over smaller issues.

Exterior:

Clearcoat on front bumper and roof (common E39 issue) is failing. Otherwise, all other exterior panels are matching and in tact. Initial plan was to get car resprayed when I had time.

Interior:

Interior is very clean and has been maintained. All electronics work and function properly. Typical E39 dead pixel display has been addressed (Bavtek Multi-Information display dead pixel repaired unit). Door seals have been replaced. Car originally came with brown wood trim, but I've replaced with an OEM BMW Individual option. Driver seat has developed an opening ~160k miles (shown) otherwise, leather seats and the carpet is clean throughout. Included OEM trunk tray.

Maintenace:

Typical M62 problems - water pump, power steering pump, radiator, lower radiator temp sensor, transmission thermostat, valley pan, coolant sensor, coolant reservoir, cooler hoses - all addressed. Car will need new solenoid service. New transmission and motor mounts installed 5k miles ago. New transmission thermostat installed 7/26 and new water pump installed 7/31.

Brakes - Suspension:

Car comes equipped with rear self-leveling suspension (SLS) and both units have been replaced. Only added option is the KW V1 Coilover kit with rear end-links. Has newer control arms and control arm bushings installed when coilovers were installed ~150k miles. I can sell without KW's.

Extras:

Car comes with additional parts like car cover and newly painted OEM valve covers, New OEM B Pillars, New OEM lower front bumper trimmings, OEM fog light, E39 M5 side mirrors, and ECS Head Gasket set.

Asking $10,000 OBO. Email for more info zedsdead00 [at] gmail [dot] com

Attached Files
    Last edited by M Wallace; 07-31-2018, 05:02 PM.

Updated description and added more images here

Comment

i was so turned on until i realized it was auto

Comment

Working...
      X