Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2004 Mercedes SL55 AMG // UPGRADES / FULLY MAINTAINED / EXTREMELY CLEAN / LOW MILES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Mercedes SL55 AMG // UPGRADES / FULLY MAINTAINED / EXTREMELY CLEAN / LOW MILES

Up for sale is my enthusiast/technician owned 2004 Mercedes-Benz sl55 AMG. This beautiful car is a hardtop convertible giving you the best of both worlds with the flip of a switch. She's in like new condition with a low 84,3xx original miles. The 500hp supercharged v8 runs & drives absolutely amazing and is everything you'd expect out of a Mercedes AMG hand built monster of an automobile. Very quick and nimble while feeling extremely solid on the freeway, & drives like a new car.

I'm a FIRM believer in using OEM Mercedes parts & OEM manufacturer parts when maintaining my cars, so rest assured all replacements are of the highest quality. Recent maintenance includes ABC suspension tandem pump ($$$), ABC hydraulic fluid & filter, ABC accumulators, serpentine belt, serpentine system main belt tensioner & pulley, transmission mount, both engine mounts, OEM Mercedes (Fuchs) synthetic oil change & OE filter, crank position sensor, engine air filters, etc..

Car was just at my detailer and has been professionally detailed inside & out, as well as a full engine bay detail by hand to preserve the delicate components of the engine. The light grey leather interior & alcantara headliner look great and smell like new. The exterior was 3 step paint corrected and then ceramic coated with Cquartz Finest UK which is a ceramic coating known for its impressive hydrophobic properties, UV protection, protection from the elements, and ease of washing. This is a 2 year coating per the manufacturer and NO waxing is required. This process was very expensive, & in my opinion the interior and exterior are a 9/10.

-Clean CA title / In hand & in my name (3rd owner)
    -Recent valid CA smog with certificate
    -Clean Carfax
    -Current California registration til 6/2019
    -Heated/Massaging front seats
    -Bose Sound
    -Steering wheel shifters
    -ABC sport suspension with 3 levels of height adjustment so you can drive low or drive in a raised position
    -Convertible windscreen
    -Navigation with updated discs
    -6 disc cd changer
    -2 master keys
    -Tinted windows
    -Etc..

Tasteful Upgrades:
    -Modified AMG exhaust for a deep note, while not being obnoxious
    -Exhaust tips have been professionally pushed out a 1/2" for a more aggressive profile
    -OEM Mercedes GTR black hood emblem (flat style instead of a raised star)
    -Upgraded SLR Style front grill
    -Carbon Fiber AMG rear spoiler
    -SL63 upgraded 3rd brake light (OEM)
    -LED Parking light bulbs
    -Clear sidemarkers
    -Phillips/Osram CBI Premium HID bulbs
    -Carbon fiber hydrodipped airboxes and front engine cover
    -Blaque Diamond bd23 Rims in 20x9 front and 20x10 rear - These were specially made for the car with custom offsets (3 weeks old)
    -245/30/20 & 285/25/20 Tires - Brand new with less than 300 miles on the set!
    -Lowered on adjustable lowering links (rides smooth as silk with the factory ABC hydraulic suspension)
    -ETC!!!

No expense has been spared on this beautiful Mercedes & this is your opportunity to buy one of the cleanest & tastefully upgraded r230 sl55's you will come across. Needs nothing but a new owner to love her and look after her. NO warning lights, NO check engine light, NO error messages. Just hop in and enjoy the ride!

More pictures can be found on my instagram page @socaltires, or you can contact me at socaltires@gmail.com

$25,900 OBO

LOCATED IN SAN DIEGO, CA

IMG_6700.jpg

received_10155700787263450.jpg

Price lowered to $23,900 for a quick sale

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
      X