The curse of Online Auctions and Insomnia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The curse of Online Auctions and Insomnia

Insomnia and Ebay don't go well together, this includes having a lack of control when seeing weird shit. I randomly decided to place a bid of a few things and after a few messages back and forth with one seller, I became the proud[???] owner of a 1988 Yugo.

...Why? This was a question I've been asked. The only answer I have is:

This thing is goofy as fuck but it's grown on me like poison sumac , while I do have a few other projects I need to finish I thought this would be a fun to fart around with. Thought I'd start a thread to try and keep myself honest and actually work on it [so essentially this thread will become lifeless for months maybe years as I try to work on this.]

Any suggestions or ideas on how I should proceed with this project? I was thinking of dropping it a few more inches, although this thing looks lowered already but there is company that makes coilovers for these and fiat 128s. From my understanding parts from the 128 are pretty much universal with yugos so there might be a few changes. I've also heard that Fiat x19 motors are straight bolt in and boost the car from a measley 55hp to 75hp...

Either way. We'll see how this goes. Hopefully breakdown photos as gut and clean the car out are coming soon.
    1976 VW Beetle
    Eine Gruppe für Menschen, die am Heizkörper spotten

Fucking Rad! I say lift it, rally that thing. Lights everywhere.

Comment

Uno Turbo engine is also a pretty common mod to fit in a Yugo.

Comment

love to see something a bit different...

Comment

Working...
        X