No announcement yet.

Coast to Coast, an American adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to give that thing a little makeover when it gets down here!

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

Following this.
      IG : datyellowe36

Comment

Still think it's a shame you guys won't see Boston. Such a historical place. The freedom trail is awesome. Aquarium too haha.
        2 328i e36's
        Saabaru linear 2.5na
        Various projects.
        sigpic
        Intro;
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

Originally posted by CSBolger View Post
          Can't wait to give that thing a little makeover when it gets down here!
          Man I full on cant wait either!!!

Originally posted by barongan
          following this
          Originally posted by Datyellowe36 View Post
          Following this.
          Cheers boys

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
          Still think it's a shame you guys won't see Boston. Such a historical place. The freedom trail is awesome. Aquarium too haha.
          We actually changed the end of the route. We are flying home from Boston now! Will be start of December and fucking cold.
          Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Little bit of update, does anyone even like or enjoy the massive stock 4 spoke steering wheel that comes in these?

Untitled by ben walsh, on Flickr

I managed to pick up a Momo steering wheel type v35. build date is September 88 so is period correct for the car which i really like, plus it was only 33GBP!

I also have new boots coming from Matt at 2m so should tidy up the interior a little, trying to find one of them dash covers to hide the horrifically cracked dash.

Last edited by Benwalsh91; 08-19-2018, 09:47 AM.
            Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

So jealous of this man, is one of my dream!

Keep us update

Comment

So, started packing last night. Was i meant to bring clothes or just car parts?

Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Clothes are for women LOL

The e30 is starting out nicely, I'll be following what looks like it'll be the first itinerant build thread ever haha

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

Still in for updates! just added you to my insta.

Put me on the list of folks when you get to the atlanta area

Comment

So happy this is coming to fruition for you man. Excited to see this is coming together. Bring me some engine risers, I'll need some

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
                      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

Originally posted by duct-tape View Post

Thanks man!! and i will do.

Originally posted by fackinsteve View Post
                        So happy this is coming to fruition for you man. Excited to see this is coming together. Bring me some engine risers, I'll need some
                        haha yes i am so excited now, think its around 11 days and we fly out. CRAZY!! i have actually put 4 sets (iirc) in my bag to bring with me. i shall keep a pair for you sir.
                        Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Originally posted by duct-tape View Post

Thanks man!! and i will do.

Originally posted by fackinsteve View Post
                          haha yes i am so excited now, think its around 11 days and we fly out. CRAZY!! i have actually put 4 sets (iirc) in my bag to bring with me. i shall keep a pair for you sir.
                          Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Getting close, man. Too bad I'm all the way up in Maine, won't be catching up with you on this trip. At least you'll get to experience awful New England roads in the winter. If you guys get bored of Mass, new hampshire has a massive mall and no taxes. If you get REALLY bored you can come up to Maine and hit Sugarloaf (legendary skiing) and then Rangeley and rent a snowmobile and there are endless trails one of which brings you to the place I work in the summer, Quill hill. 360° scenic view. Can see literally everything
                            2 328i e36's
                            Saabaru linear 2.5na
                            Various projects.
                            sigpic
                            Intro;
                            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

Wow! What a nice journey! There was a part of a story about that in Heisenberg Show, by the way. Cool and funny! It motivated me to do the same!

Comment

Cant believe we leave for this adventure on Wednesday!! just a few more days left in the UK and to ensure everything is ready.

some kind person donated a genuine factory early model e30 head unit for the car too!!
                                I have a really good Bluetooth speaker I am bringing because god only knows the condition of the speakers in the car, I mean there was more than likely a reason for the PO to remove a headunit and just have a blanking plate in there but I love originality and would much rather have the headunit in the dash rather than just a blank.

Really got so many parts now stock piled up to fit when I get there on Wednesday evening, but I am sure most will wait till I get to CSBolgers place in LA in a couple weeks.

Matt from 2M Shift-Boots sent over some 318is fabric boots that he makes, he said this was the last of the fabric so I thought I would get them to mix up the sea of black, I was thinking of m rain but I just couldn't resist these!!

That was a photo Matt took and sent to me, I have no idea what he is watching on the laptop!!
                                Last edited by Benwalsh91; 08-31-2018, 06:01 AM.
                                Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Working...
                                X