FS: Complete Zender Body Kit with Euro Bumpers and Euro Front Valance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Complete Zender Body Kit with Euro Bumpers and Euro Front Valance

I have for sale a complete Zender body kit which was removed from a 1984 BMW 318. This kit includes front and rear chrome euro bumpers and the correct front euro valance for this kit. I may be willing to split up the Zender kit from the Euro Bumpers/Valance so please message me if you are interested in part of or the whole kit.

The manufacture date on this kit shows 1985 and it is complete with all the following pieces.

- Front Bumper with fog lights
    - Side skirts with door moldings (and black weather stripping)
    - Three piece rear bumper
    - Four piece rear spoiler
    - Four wheel arch moldings

This kit was installed on an Alpine white E30 and was carefully removed and all pieces included. These will likely need to be sanded down, primered, and painted before installation on another vehicle. The brackets for the rear euro bumper are a bit bent but can easily be straightened when installation occurs to make it fit right. The rear bumper trim is a bit wavy but likely could be heated and straightened up. Clips/fasteners may be necessary for installation and are not included. This kit is not designed for bolt on application as I am sure there is some custom work required to make it fit a stock E30 (such as drilling/gluing).

Asking price starting at $1,500 OBO, there aren't many other of these available to compare to so feel free to message me with offers/interest.

I have additional pictures included at this link below, please let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to ship this at buyers expense anywhere in the world.

Please feel free to PM me or comment here, I will do my best to check back in frequently, if not, you are welcome to email me directly at john.vancleave@gmail.com

Zender Kit by John Van Cleave, on Flickr

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

If this is still available next week I will buy it.

Comment

Holla at me! I just want to see it all go to a good home!

Comment

BUMP. Still for sale, make me an offer, I'm willing to split the bumpers from the kit if the buyer wants one or the other.

Comment

I still want the rear valance

Comment

I still have you in mind if I decide to split it up, at this time, the only thing I will split up is the bumpers from the body kit.

Comment

I found one in the UK. GLWS

Comment

Working...
              X