• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the update?
    This wagon is such goals with that stance

Comment

Originally posted by Kinghorn View Post
      Update #3 coming in REAL SOON and REAL HOT happy glass

should be ready to drop by Friday September 7th but for now ill provide a teaser shot

for some actual behind the scenes content click this link @ kinghorn.x and check the most recent video, while your their hit that follow button!

This thread delivers! Nice ride man... Well built and a great read! Makes me want to go out and build a Mercedes Wagon and put my 18" Schmidt VN wheels to use!
      Play madalin stunt cars 2 | geometry dash for free on PC.

Comment

Update #4

Originally posted by Fila View Post
        Where is the update?
        This wagon is such goals with that stance
        Life is crazy hahaha! But certainly has been hectic man. Thanks for the motivation to get me to finally drop this though!

Originally posted by slantcrackers View Post
        This thread delivers! Nice ride man... Well built and a great read! Makes me want to go out and build a Mercedes Wagon and put my 18" Schmidt VN wheels to use!
        Glad man! A lot went into it before even being published, countless hours and tons of work but feel its finished product [so far] is pretty rad. I'm glad your enjoying it though! Only getting bigger and better

But without further ado here is Build Thread Update #4
        Play some good tunes grab your popcorn and Enjoy

First time working on my car at the new house I moved into...
        Moved Into a House and Still Have No Garage

Story behind it is, at 18, I moved out of my parents and into an apartment that had no garage. Year lease ended and luckily found a house with friends that had a garage...

Funny part behind that, I moved in to a home WITH a garage, and DONT have garage access

I do want to introduce my roomates though;

Prince

King

and the two nuggets sleeping on my bed

their my roomates cats, and although i'm allergic to cats, I still fuck with them heavy

place is coming together though! Will attach photos of my room and backyard in a future update, had a couple "house warming parties" as well

actually found pictures...

Three notable features in my room;

-Projector linked to sound system + HDMI connection
        -LED Accent lighting (adjustable with tons of colors too)
        -6 point surround sound system with a 15 inch subwoofer underneath my desk

but back to working on my car in the street even though I live in a house with a garage...

finally fixed the gap issue from bumper to fender now just need to space out the front wheels more

Got out of class early one day and was trigger happy with the camera
        Dialed In Campus Parking Structure Shoot Shots

and hard parked weeks later at a Starbucks, and I happened to have my camera with me

Had spare subs in my garage since the last build, lets get jiggy with it??
        däss bäss wagÜn

showing the wires ran properly, tucked, and hidden away of course - no sloppy work around here!!

My items used; amp is cheap - im broke - and use of Line out converter seeing as I want to keep the stock COMMAND Unit, and stereo

Which means just patching into the signal on the two rear doors and we have low pitch bass signal

aaaaaaand we have bass!
        probably a little too much tbh but

while I was doing all that, I snapped random shots, so enjoy these as well!

also surprised to still see the engine looks titties! been a couple months since the last rebuild
        (with the exception of a leaking oil neck filler smfh)

I'll end it with this favorable photo, woke up one morning to find out some female friends felt inclined to show their love

Im just glad it wasn't key marks and broken windows

All I gots for this update! Wish I had more but will certainly once this semesters over next month! Posting this at 2AM with class at 8AM

hope you enjoyed! also, follow me on instagram @ kinghorn.x bcus no actual reason but you should anyways

also's also, dont forget to like, comment, subscribe!

sike this is stanceworks

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

Love it. Needs a front spacer tho.
          2 328i e36's
          Saabaru linear 2.5na
          Various projects.
          sigpic
          Intro;
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

You can surely fit a bunch of "female friends" in that wagon

Car is different and pretty cool, needs some spacers or some camber dialed out of the front

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

It almost looks like natural camber, only like neg3 or so
              2 328i e36's
              Saabaru linear 2.5na
              Various projects.
              sigpic
              Intro;
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

Damn this thing is absolute dream.
                Loving that side profile shot in the parking garage

Comment

Absolutely love this thing. My dad just picked up a facelift s210, same silver with black interiors love these wagons

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Welp, I guess it just sorta just happened...

Why did I buy another car? Lets see the conclusions rain in

One can expect that the next build thread update will be a big one

Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                    You can surely fit a bunch of "female friends" in that wagon

Car is different and pretty cool, needs some spacers or some camber dialed out of the front
                    Hahahaha!! I'll make it happen soon, with pics to prove it hehe.

Thanks though man! Different is an interest, as for the front wish I could dial out camber. It's all natural, definitely hopping on some 15mil spacers soon!

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
                    Love it. Needs a front spacer tho.
                    Really needs less camber up front, my wallets not digging it haha. It's natural camber though unfortunately. Will get a spacer soon enough!

Originally posted by Fila View Post
                    Damn this thing is absolute dream.
                    Loving that side profile shot in the parking garage
                    Ah!! Thank you my man, it is slowly getting there. The parking garage side shot is probably one of my favorites. Thanks for the love though!

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                    Absolutely love this thing. My dad just picked up a facelift s210, same silver with black interiors love these wagons
                    Thanks my dude! Means a lot, not sure if you even remember me from my last wago build, but you've been around! Glad to see OG's still around. Also, your pops' has good taste
                    Last edited by Kinghorn; 12-01-2018, 03:55 AM.

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

such a cool thread to read, love the way you write and structure your posts!

Oh, and your wagon is dope too!
                      Instagram: @ASK83N

Was previously on here as benVAG for many years, until I forgot my password

Comment

Can't wait to see this thing swapped and with tighter front fitment

Comment

Wow. It's been ages - half a year? Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Lot's has happened and the benzo wagon got stripped down to bare chassis for a couple weeks. It's now got a completely different powertrain/drivetrain as well as a new suspension setup from top down. I took photos of 75% of it all, so I'm going to attempt to write it all into a single post, but this may be a long and strenuous one. Will need about a week or two to get it put together, but It'll be a worth while one!

Also, good meeting quite a few of you at the leavenworth drive a couple weeks ago! So cool to meet other forum brothas in real life and put a face to the account. Car made the 3,500 miles without a hiccup

Here's a teaser for the time being while I write up this post. Shot at the Leavenworth Drive event in Leavenworth, Washington

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

Sooo stoked for the Update!
                            I just bought an e55 lol you inspired me
                            sigpic

IG: jdirtydeanwiththecb50

Comment

I see some IG posts about Leavenworth and the car looks crazy.
                              Can't wait for the update!

Comment

Mercedes station wagon? Well, I did not expect that this car can do something so crazy I am surprised how this car looks good

Comment

Working...
                                X