Thread: usdm jam

Default usdm jam

So after scrapping my semi built swapped stanced turboed hyundai accent project after 7 years of sheer pain and torment, I finally came across the car I've wanted for about three same amount of time.

Its a three owner, 1991 Lexus Es250, bought it for pretty damn cheap in its original two-tone White / Silver paint scheme which will always be a classic in my opinion.

Interior was maybe a 9/10, and the outside 8/10.
    The CollecTXve

A Southern Accent - build thread

@collectxve
    @trillvstreal

Pictures not showing up for me...for image links to parse properly I think you need [img] ...example... [/img] if I'm not mistaken. Or maybe I'm just having viewing troubles on my end.

No pictures are showing up, might want to host them on Flickr or something similar.
    97 M3 GT2
    2018 SIERRA TOW RIG

Quote Originally Posted by hinrichs View Post
    No pictures are showing up, might want to host them on Flickr or something similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beemernut View Post
    Pictures not showing up for me...for image links to parse properly I think you need [img] ...example... [/img] if I'm not mistaken. Or maybe I'm just having viewing troubles on my end.
    I guess the website I've used in the past no longer works in here. Not sure what happened but finally pictures are showing up...heres the thing im doing.

always odd, always different, always fresh thats just my style...just didnt have a clever name for this build thread.

Really wanted to make this into like a tiny version of one of those crazy demon cambered vip cars but after seeing how tame a x9 +24 is..i dont want to spend the money on x11s +0 lips. I was going to go with 16x9 Work Equips but can only imagine how small they would have looked to me, definitely ready to "kill the game" this year.....
    Last edited by audobon; 06-29-2019 at 09:05 AM.
    The CollecTXve

A Southern Accent - build thread

@collectxve
    @trillvstreal