FS: NC 2005 Volvo S40 turbo on fifteen52s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: NC 2005 Volvo S40 turbo on fifteen52s

Up for sale is my turbo 2005 Volvo S40 T5 AWD in Iced White with sunroof. It's got around 103,000 miles as of now. It's on BC Racing Extreme Low coilovers and 19x8.5 fifteen52 R43 wheels in Block Bronze with fairly new 215/35 Nitto Neo Gens.

I've used this car as a commuter to Asheville for the past few years and it's been super reliable. It's never let me down. The 5 cylinder turbo makes it super fun to drive. It's a 5 speed automatic with a manual mode which actually holds true to the gear you have it in.

It has an Injen cold air intake with the oil-free filter. I've also installed a custom Y piped muffler delete which makes the 5 cylinder sound amazing. It also has an aftermarket flat black mesh front grill. I also have the OE Volvo grill with the badge which I'll throw in. I've done a full LED interior light swap and also a few exterior lights as well. 20% tint on all side windows and back glass. I also have the OE suspension with Eibach lowering springs as well as the OE 17" wheels with fairly new tires.

The car has been maintained very well. All of the common issues these cars have have been fixed. I've extended the sunroof drain tube. I've swapped the oil filter housing with the actual OE Volvo part. This solves the common oil trap issue. I've also swapped in a new heavier duty turbo control valve from IPD, another common issue with these cars. Also while trying to fix that part, I put in a new Bosch OE boost pressure sensor that turned out not to be the issue but I left it in anyway. And finally, it also has a fresh alignment.

The only negatives about the car that I can think of are a few minor scratches and dings which is to be expected from a 10+ year old car. Also above the backseat, the headliner is beginning to sag a little bit.

Asking $7000 for everything. Mostly wanting cash but I'll entertain trade offers.

I'll try to check in here pretty often but the best way to reach me would be at my email address: caseycamby@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

-

Last edited by truett08; 06-09-2018, 10:10 PM. Reason: Price drop

Bump

Comment

Bump, price drop

Comment

No longer for sale, mods can close. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X