This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Lotion

Here is a short little vid that my friend Eli put together of a few rollers we got at a new tunnel in town. Nothing crazy, but thought maybe some of you would enjoy an odd ball build.

sigpic
    "how do you drive that? Does it have those lifter shocks on it like the low riders?"
    -Faithful Autozone Customer
    Make me insta famous @isupa_shaun

Cool stuff man. Do you know what stabilizer setup your friend is running? Seems pretty fluid.

Comment

Looks great! Did you repaint it? It looks a lot more purple than I remember...

Comment

This looks soo good dude. Makes me want a probe.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Spotify Premium apk mod offline with full free unlimited days premium 2018 Spotify premium apk offers you latest download music player for the Android phone. Spotify premium apk

Comment

I was wondering I should write an article on the topic a car which is always old and gold for Dissertation Editing and Proofreading Service but the problem is that which car I should choose.

Comment

This is surprsingly sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Hvmbone View Post
                Cool stuff man. Do you know what stabilizer setup your friend is running? Seems pretty fluid.
                +1,on the stabilizer question.

Cool vid man, your car looks sweet! thought it was a SX at first

Comment

Working...
                X