Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by issa_m3 View Post
    can't go wrong with an e36
    For sure man, I love it. Got all the bushings for the rear subframe and trailing arms ordered as well as reinforcement plates to weld to the body so that should be fun
    grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

This is great! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Got new rear wheel bearings, Condor Speed Shop rear subframe reinforcement plates, solid subframe bushing and a bunch more stuff going in the car about Wednesday of next week. Thinking I am going to put the stock 2.91 diff back in so I can reseal the 3.91 this winter. Super excited to get this round of stuff done and start ordering more parts. I will update with some pics here soon, life has been in the way of doing much the last couple months but I am getting back to making the car exactly what I want

Comment

318ti autos have 4.44s if you wanna weld one of those and pretend you don't have first gear.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

Originally posted by CSBolger View Post
            318ti autos have 4.44s if you wanna weld one of those and pretend you don't have first gear.
            Honestly the 3.91 is probably too steep even with the car being almost stock under the hood for the moment. I will probably start hunting for a 3.15 LSD or something similar for daily driving duty, welded 3.91 is fun when you want to hoon but it makes the school run a bit of a pain

Comment

Been thinking about switching to 3.91 myself for hillclimbs but wasnt sure how steep they really are.
              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                Been thinking about switching to 3.91 myself for hillclimbs but wasnt sure how steep they really are.
                Its fun for around town and tight courses but anything over about 70mph cruising sucks...

Comment

I had a welded 4.11 (IIRC) in a 325IS and around town and for skids it was great, rest of the time, I ***** life.
                  Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Got all the solid Condor Speed bushings installed tonight, still need an alignment but the car feels so much better already. Does seem like I need to take some damping out of the rear shocks, the soft/blown out rubber must have soaked a lot of small movements up haha. Put the stock 2.90 diff back in, wont be nearly as much fun around town but I have some traveling to do this winter and want to take the e36. Sadly it did raise the rear a touch, only have one adjuster on my rear coils and its bottomed out so I now need to decide it I am going to completely remove the adjuster and just run the 4" spring. Anyone near my ride height have suggestions on rear toe settings?

Comment

Such a huge improvement just from taking the camo off!
                      Instagram @seancrompton_

Comment

Grabbed this today while at work, I love the way this car looks

Comment

On the hunt for some parts this winter, if anyone has a 326power style wing, full body kit or a chassis mount shifter setup please pm me so I can buy them haha. Scored this Grip Royal wood grain steering wheel from a buddy, it has a couple cracks that I am fixing but for $20 how could I say no?

Comment

Originally posted by xxcody2130xx View Post
                            On the hunt for some parts this winter, if anyone has a 326power style wing, full body kit or a chassis mount shifter setup please pm me so I can buy them haha. Scored this Grip Royal wood grain steering wheel from a buddy, it has a couple cracks that I am fixing but for $20 how could I say no?
                            Maybe you could customize a third gen firebird wing to be more aggressive? super cheap idea
                            2 328i e36's
                            Saabaru linear 2.5na
                            Various projects.
                            sigpic
                            Intro;
                            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
                              Maybe you could customize a third gen firebird wing to be more aggressive? super cheap idea
                              If I was going for the Rocket Bunny style I would but this is what I am looking to do

Comment

Originally posted by xxcody2130xx View Post
                                If I was going for the Rocket Bunny style I would but this is what I am looking to do
                                Look at mine, dude. you could easily do something similar. I'll link you it in messages.
                                2 328i e36's
                                Saabaru linear 2.5na
                                Various projects.
                                sigpic
                                Intro;
                                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

Working...
                                X