No announcement yet.

Another damn e36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a huge fan of the stickers, but geez the 42's look hard and maaaaaan!!! that wrap color is wet wet wet, mind sharing?

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Kinghorn View Post
      not a huge fan of the stickers, but geez the 42's look hard and maaaaaan!!! that wrap color is wet wet wet, mind sharing?
      thanks man! I will shoot you a pm with the wrap info.
      grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

Dope

Comment

Wrap is mostly done, still have a few pieces to finish up but the big stuff is done. New wheels and tires have been ordered, went to 18x9.5 with Achilles atr sport 2 in 215/35/18 which should lower the car just a touch and the wheels are about 5mm more aggressive so they should dial in the fitment pretty well. I will get some more pictures once we are done wrapping the car and the new wheels are on. Also have a custom set of trailing arm brackets being fabbed up to help kill the inch of toe out in the rear that I ended up with. More updates coming soon

Comment

Still working on finishing the wrap and getting the trim restored and back on but the new wheels went on today. I need to get a front lip and some better pictures but this will have to do for now

Comment

Originally posted by xxcody2130xx View Post
              Still working on finishing the wrap and getting the trim restored and back on but the new wheels went on today. I need to get a front lip and some better pictures but this will have to do for now

Dang, been lurking on this for a minute since I don't love coupes but this thing just got so much cooler. Wheels fit the car extremely well.
              2 328i e36's
              Saabaru linear 2.5na
              Various projects.
              sigpic
              Intro;
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
                Dang, been lurking on this for a minute since I don't love coupes but this thing just got so much cooler. Wheels fit the car extremely well.
                Thanks man, I really wanted CR Kai's but cant bring myself to have a set drilled to 5x120 and these seem like a quality rep if such a thing exists.

Comment

Awhile back on a thread bashing reps someone said that any country is capable of producing a quality product and I firmly believe that. I have American wheels with Chinese suspension on a Bavarian car and I enjoy it. That's what it's all about, enjoying your own car, doesn't matter what it is or who else likes it. That being said the wheel/wrap combo make this one of my favorite e36s on the site. Well done.
                  2 328i e36's
                  Saabaru linear 2.5na
                  Various projects.
                  sigpic
                  Intro;

Comment

Pic doesnt work, but from creeping on your IG i think its the M bumper, looks much better than.
                    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                      Pic doesnt work, but from creeping on your IG i think its the M bumper, looks much better than.
                      Yeah, I did put an M front bumper on, was trying to post pics off my phone but its just not working haha. I will get some put up in the next couple days

Comment

Decided to get some better pics

One of the local car clubs has started running weekend cruising downtown so me and few friends have been down getting some cool pictutes

Then I snagged this beat up M3 rep front bumper, I love the non-m front but I figured I couldnt pass it up for next to nothing

Still a little on the fence about it but it is growing on me. Stay tuned for more wrap and a lot of shenanigans at a quickly up coming local car show.

Comment

rear fitment but otherwise looks good. not a huge fan of the m bumpers but cheap is cheap. what's up with the clear/amber signals?
                          2 328i e36's
                          Saabaru linear 2.5na
                          Various projects.
                          sigpic
                          Intro;

Comment

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
                            rear fitment but otherwise looks good. not a huge fan of the m bumpers but cheap is cheap. what's up with the clear/amber signals?
                            Yeah, need like 10mm worth of spacer to get the rears to fit right and like 5mm in the front but its not terrible. I am still trying to decide between the bumpers, not sure which one I will end up running with. The turn signals are mis-matched due to getting home the other day and there being no housing on the passenger side, just a bare bulb hanging so I threw the old amber corner back in. New clears showed up yesterday so once I get back to the car on sunday I am going to replace both corners with brand new ones.

Comment

ACS bumper.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

New clear corners are on, mirror caps are wrapped, got the rear corners of the m3 bumper pulled up and sitting right. Also managed to fix the drivers side door not opening, so that kinda cool haha. Anyway, I grabbed a couple quick pics even with the car being covered in dust and ash from some gnarly local fires.

Should be wrapping some more parts this week and knocking out some maintenance items so expect lots more pics

Comment

Working...
                                X