No announcement yet.

Another damn e36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one of those Musk rear spoilers if you want to buy it and compliment the flares

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

Originally posted by fackinsteve View Post
      I have one of those Musk rear spoilers if you want to buy it and compliment the flares
      Pm me with some pics and a price
      grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

Front Broadway Static coil overs went on over the weekend, tried putting the front lip back on and that lasted about 15 minutes at this height lol

Have big changes coming soon including euro tails and a different fender setup. Need to get some wheels that fit better so if your in the pnw and have cool wheels for sale pm me lol
        Last edited by xxcody2130xx; 06-11-2018, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Are the front flares on backwards or something? It looks like the arch sweeps up and then drops.

Comment

All 4 flares are the same, not sure why the fronts look goofy, I agree though so they are going away in the next couple weeks in favor of something....better

Comment

Felony Form overs went on this weekend along with extended LCAS modded e90 inner tie rods and I took a bunch more metal out of the fenders. Loving the way that the car is coming together

Comment

Definitely turning it around. Do you have spacers in mind for the rear?

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

Gotta get my camber arms on the rear so I can kill most of the camber then I may throw some spacers on. Would like to go to 205/40 and 215/40 tires vs the 215/45 and 225/45 I have now as well

Comment

Sorry for going off topic but before you fixed it was the rear quarters' inner lip cut away? If yes were the inner and outer sheetmetal parts separating? I'm trying to know if I can remove the inner lip without having to weld the seam between the inner/outer metal since I don't want to ruin my perfect oem paint.
                    Thanks

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

No, the inner fenders were all together just rolled and pulled way too far.

Comment

Rear camber arms went in today and I pulled one of the rear collars so the rear now sits how I want it too. Needs a spacer to flush it up but I am super happy. Have wrap ordered to start getting the car all one color and looking good too. More progress pics as soon as thats on

Comment

Probably need more stickers.

@projects_always

Comment

Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
                            Probably need more stickers.
                            You got that right, still have a quarter window that needs to be filled. I did get some spacers for the back to get the rear wheels to fit a bit better and I took one of the rear collars off to get the rear to sit correctly. We are starting the wrap on the car today so I should have some new pictures here soon

Comment

Overs got wrapped the other day, we will be doing the rest of the car in the next week or two. Grabbed some pictures so have fun

Comment

Much better!

@projects_always

Comment

Working...
                                X