No announcement yet.

Another damn e36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First batch of new aero parts showed up so I had to test fit, should have some more cool parts rolling in here soon to finish off the exterior look of the car. Super excited to get some wrap in and mount the parts for real. Sadly the rear half bumper and my ebay muffler are fighting for room so I guess I am going to be switching the exhaust to something else haha

grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

Sorry for your loss, bud. The car is coming along extremely well, loving the updates. Keep it up man.
      2 328i e36's
      Saabaru linear 2.5na
      Various projects.
      sigpic
      Intro;
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
        Sorry for your loss, bud. The car is coming along extremely well, loving the updates. Keep it up man.
        Thanks man, its been tough without him. I have pretty much everything to get the kit prepped for wrap already, should be on in a couple weeks

Comment

Red caps and kit looks good so far, cant wait to see it wrapped. Fingers crossed it holds up for you lol
          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
            Red caps and kit looks good so far, cant wait to see it wrapped. Fingers crossed it holds up for you lol
            It should sit about 1" off the ground once the front gets mounted for real lol. I love the red caps too, they look way better than the beat up silver ones that came on the new wheels haha. Love the progress on your car, cant wait to see some track day videos from you this season

Comment

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick
              I just need something to go from point A to point B
              so i bought 3 bmws
              @cressidodd

Comment

Nice e36. I may be getting one tomorrow!
                Always have cars for sale. Fast e21 bimmer. Bagged 9th gen civic

Comment

Took a few hours and polished the lips on the new wheels and put on the red center caps, overall they look a ton better.

Got the skirts fit, they will be wrapped and back on today but I decided to run around like a hood rat with un matched skirts for the day lol

Put my new NRG Prisma seat in on some Garageistic mounts along with NRG's neochrome and black leather steering wheel. Interior needs detailed something terrible but that will have to wait a week or so

Got some rear window louvers in, they need a little cleanup work but I love they way they look on the car

The front bumper is at a body shop getting fiberglass work, supposed to have that back around the middle of this week. Going to have to fix the exhaust before we can put the rear half bumper on as well, hoping to get that knocked out by next weekend as well

Comment

That interior is FILTHY bro
                    Btw I have my bucket seat at home to install and thought about using the stock belts snap-in thingie like you did but the belt over the seat would not even touch my lap. I was told to remove the third rear seat's one and use it instead, since it is shorter and can be routed into the seats hole...dunno if it can be useful, just thought I'd share. Any plans to switch to a proper harness?

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• Interior got cleaned up today and it will be going in for an interior detail here soon. The belt mount that is included with the garagistic mounts seems pretty good honestly. Probably wont ever go harnesses, with it being my daily I wont put a cage in so there wouldnt be a safe way to mount harnesses. Got the skirts wrapped and installed for real today, they look a ton better

Comment

• New parts went on, got some cool pictures so here they are

Comment

• Pics look good, hope you can figure out a solution for the front bumper soon.
                          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• some cosmetic clean-up would really help this but pics look great!

Comment

• Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                              Pics look good, hope you can figure out a solution for the front bumper soon.
                              Thanks man, I am super stoked on how the car looks. I think I have a solution figured out, thinking we are going to change the front tire size and spin the coilovers up a couple turns, hoping that makes it fit.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              some cosmetic clean-up would really help this but pics look great!
                              Cleaning a lot of little things up has been the plan for this summer. Looking back there are a few things I wish I had done different so I will be fixing things as I have time. Thanks man! I do have all the missing side trim back on now for what its worth lol

New favorite picture of the car

Comment

• grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

Working...
                                X