Another damn e36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another damn e36

xGot this e36 a while back, it was setup pretty weird to start with. It was lifted on 17x9 square g6 wheels with huge adaptors, some of the worst fender work I have ever seen and some goofy ass wanna be "camo" vinyl chunks.

And by far the coolest part of the car Penta-pug which lead to the name of the car: Pugsley

Ran it like that for a bit and gathered parts, scored some decent stlye 42 wheels from the junk yard I worked at for a while along with some non blown coilovers for the front along with a few other small things. As soon as the winter weather stopped being an asshole I threw the new parts on and started lowering the car

Decided that I couldnt deal with the "camo" any more so we pealed it off and found a lot more damage than what I thought was there but we have ways of fixing that

Front lip came in so I threw it on

I have flares that should be here from Musk Customs in the next couple days, a 3.73 to weld up and throw in and then its time to lower the rear to match because having this much rake kills me. I need to find some nice stiff 5" long springs to pair with some custom rear shocks I scored. I will post up more pics as parts come in.
    Last edited by xxcody2130xx; 08-06-2018, 06:54 PM.
    grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Man that truly is the worst fender work I've ever seen, some people should just be kept away from cars.
    Nice that you're taking care of it now, it's already 200% better

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

Yeah, I feel like I have improved the car a good bit. Cant wait to cut the shitty fender work off and get the flares on

Comment

Good job fixing that thing up! That's hardly any rake. Since the rear fender radius is smaller than the front it will look like you have reverse rake if the back is lowered any more and the front stays were it is. Just my two cents tho. Look forward to seeing the flares.

@projects_always

Comment

The flares will move the "lip" of the fender up a good bit it looks like but we will see. Need to get new wheels ordered once someone buys the 42's so I can really get the car sitting right

Comment

This literally looks like how mine used to when you put the 42's on, minus you know, the fenders.

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

I follow your car over on the bimmer forum, its part of the reason I sangged these 42's when I had the chance

Comment

Got my Musk Customs flares put on over the weekend, I need my rear camber arms and front LCA's along with better wheels but it looks a ton better than the rusty metal that was there

I also brought the rear fender lip up about an inch and a half so I can level out the ride height here soon. More updates to come soon as my 3.73 diff is at the shop getting welded now for some sick skids

Comment

"Musk Customs flares"...You brought them from Poland lol.
                  If I'm right - Musk a few years ago had an episode in the evening TV news.
                  They showed how he "drifted" at night around the Warsaw city. After this event, people started talking about him.

Keep the good work btw

Comment

Test fit some 19's, they are way to big so those will be going away soon, bought some used broadway static coilovers in 16k front 18k rear so that should help get the ride height and stiffness where it should be. Got the 3.73 welded diff going in later today so that should make the car even more fun to drive. Going to start looking around where I live to see if I can get a skid plate made so that I dont blow apart my oil pan any time soon. Big updates coming as soon as I get the coilovers and everything in

Comment

Good job, what's your m50b25nv or m52b28 engine?
                      https://www.instagram.com/projekt_71/

Comment

m52 as its a 1996 328is, have an m50 intake manifold sitting in my shop that I need to get on the car too

Comment

Good specification can still be put in the exhaust manifold with s50 / s52. I am currently finishing assembling m50b25nv + stroker on m50b28nv crankshaft and pistons with m52 and connecting rods with m50 are more durable than those with m52 and for next season big turbo
                          https://www.instagram.com/projekt_71/

Comment

Broadway static coilovers got here today, can't wait to get them on and go lower. 16k front 18k rear so they should be stiff enough

Comment

Got the rears on, was hoping it would sit a bit lower but it's a good start

Front's will be going on tomorrow night/Saturday morning

Comment

Working...
                              X