No announcement yet.

2010 Dodge Charger Wide body Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subtle but neat. Almost ready for paint?
    2 328i e36's
    Saabaru linear 2.5na
    Various projects.
    sigpic
    Intro;
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

• Soooo wrong, but sooooo right. Looking forward to the rest of this build.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
        Nice. Put any thought into the paint? Just paint the whole car blue haha. I still can't get with the paint concept. Only works for me on drift cars with crazy aero. This thing should be cleaner, imo.
        I have and I'm going to stick with my original paint. It will be fine and still look clean. Just got to wait and see it all finished.

Originally posted by becausephilchow View Post
        Hope you prove us wrong and do a really good job on the car, but, apologies I'm just not seeing it.

Open to being wrong though!
        That's my plan.

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
        Subtle but neat. Almost ready for paint?
        I was talking with SteadyGarage.com on a Pop-up Gas Cap a couple of weeks ago. They said they would send me one out for SEMA, but I didn't hear anything back. So I bought this Door off E-bay a couple of days ago. It showed up today and as soon as I got it installed and snapped these pic's. SteadyGarage sends me an E-Mail saying my Gas Cap shipped out.

New gas Cap and it's location. Good news is we might be able to use the 2006 Gas Door as a Filler and save time. The new Gas cap will be above the body line on top of the rear qtr-panels. It has a weld-in Plug. Pretty simple to do.

Originally posted by E.Three.0 View Post
        Soooo wrong, but sooooo right. Looking forward to the rest of this build.
        Haha, Thanks
        2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• No Turning Back now..

Comment

• My gas Cap came in. Guess my new Door isn't needed anymore..

Comment

• I've been following this thread since the start and I love despite all the grief you've been given, you're still pushing ahead undeterred. Keep going, buddy, screw the naysayers!

Comment

• For some reason I expected the wheels to be much more aggressive on there. Thinking spacers or is that how it will be? When are you painting?
                2 328i e36's
                Saabaru linear 2.5na
                Various projects.
                sigpic
                Intro;

Comment

• Got the Fronts Bolted on and One rear Bolted on. Still needs a little body work. But the Wheel and Tire Combo is near perfect fit. Fronts can come out a few mm's still. Rears are Snug...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vermilion View Post
                    I've been following this thread since the start and I love despite all the grief you've been given, you're still pushing ahead undeterred. Keep going, buddy, screw the naysayers!
                    Thanks, I tend to build my way and make adjustments as we go. Things are going well. A few hick ups, but no major issues yet. Still waiting on my Hood. Not sure how much work thats going to need.

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
                    For some reason I expected the wheels to be much more aggressive on there. Thinking spacers or is that how it will be? When are you painting?
                    Ya the fronts might need spacers. Was thinking 8 or 10mm to Start with and see how that looks.

Comment

• Looking good in the rear, agree with a few mm upfront. Be very careful to make sure the setup doesn't rub under body roll. I have cheap flares and it ate right through it at -1 rear. -6 up front clears mint
                      2 328i e36's
                      Saabaru linear 2.5na
                      Various projects.
                      sigpic
                      Intro;

Comment

Looking good in the rear, agree with a few mm upfront. Be very careful to make sure the setup doesn't rub under body roll. I have cheap flares and it ate right through it at -1 rear. -6 up front clears mint
                        Thanks, The rears are opened as much as we can without doing some tough work. We have maybe 1/4in on the Flare itself we can grind down to give more room. I was bouncing off the back end the tire didn't come with in 1/2in of anything. Seems the tire pulls itself in as it rotates up. So I believe we are ok.

Right now I'm driving my car with 3 unpainted Fender Flares on, 3 Shaved Doors, a Busted front spoiler, Primer Spots all over, and with my old wheels and tires on.

Hopefully in the morning. We can get the 4th flare mounted and go get my sensors swapped and wheels balanced.

Comment

• Update in the morning haha. I want to see the transformation. Are your new headlights already in?
                          2 328i e36's
                          Saabaru linear 2.5na
                          Various projects.
                          sigpic
                          Intro;

Comment

Update in the morning haha. I want to see the transformation. Are your new headlights already in?

No they are not. I screwed up one with a Dremel. I can fix it, but haven't got to it yet.
                            Last edited by Ramrod; 09-11-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• First Pictures of my hood all ready to be shipped out..

Comment

• And one of my Center Caps being made.

Comment

Working...
                                X