No announcement yet.

2010 Dodge Charger Wide body Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm interested to see where this goes. Like most people here it's not really my style but I love seeing custom work and fabrication on this forum and can definitely appreciate the skill that goes into it

Comment

Here's where I'm at with this now. I like it a lot but I think that the scheme you have planned will honestly look worse than the black/silver combo you have now. But to each their own I guess..
      2 328i e36's
      Saabaru linear 2.5na
      Various projects.
      sigpic
      Intro;
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

This is the Paint Idea, but B5 Blue instead of read on the front.

We are Painting it not using vinyl. I will be hand drawing the Design myself.

2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

Bumper is almost ready. Still a couple of small things to fix. But even after that. There is still a lot of test fitting it and making sure all the gaps, headlights and such all fit and look right.

Comment

And when will the drop?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramrod View Post
              This is the Paint Idea, but B5 Blue instead of read on the front.

We are Painting it not using vinyl. I will be hand drawing the Design myself.

Why do you do this when you could be putting this time and money towards some half-decent wheels and suspension?

Comment

Originally posted by brownishwater View Post
                Why do you do this when you could be putting this time and money towards some half-decent wheels and suspension?
                You're just being a dick at this point, man. What are you driving to feel so high and mighty? His suspension IS half-decent and the wheels at $1,000 weren't the cheapest he could get, either. Plus they are made for vehicles much heavier than his, meaning they are probably safer than whatever 3 piece wheels you're probably running.. nobody likes a constant negative. You could at least give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, i.e "I like this, but dislike this strongly" instead you're just being a total fuckwad
                Last edited by Quillhill36; 08-30-2018, 08:59 AM.
                2 328i e36's
                Saabaru linear 2.5na
                Various projects.
                sigpic
                Intro;

Comment

So ST Adjustable Coilovers, Hellwig 32mm Front Sway Bar, 22mm Police Rear Sway Bar and AAD Performance CNC Machined Adjustable Upper Control Arms is just half Decent?

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
                  You're just being a dick at this point, man. What are you driving to feel so high and mighty? His suspension IS half-decent and the wheels at $1,000 weren't the cheapest he could get, either. Plus they are made for vehicles much heavier than his, meaning they are probably safer than whatever 3 piece wheels you're probably running.. nobody likes a constant negative. You could at least give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, i.e "I like this, but dislike this strongly" instead you're just being a total fuckwad

Thank you. @Quillhill36

Comment

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
                    There is enough constructive criticism above. Stop whining about negativity.

Fuckwad?

Comment

It's your car, man.

I was looking forward to seeing this done well.

Some people may like it, I just think it's God awful and shows no promise of going in the right direction.

Like I said, it's your car it's just not my thing so I won't comment anymore.

Comment

It's your car, man.

I was looking forward to seeing this done well.

Some people may like it, I just think it's God awful and shows no promise of going in the right direction.

Like I said, it's your car it's just not my thing so I won't comment anymore.
                        Brownishwater, please direct us to your build thread or a photo of one of your builds.

For some reason I can't see any of the recent pics so no idea how this build is going, please fix them.

@projects_always

Comment

Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
                          Brownishwater, please direct us to your build thread or a photo of one of your builds.

For some reason I can't see any of the recent pics so no idea how this build is going, please fix them.
                          Not sure why you can't see them. They are hosted through funkyimg.com

Everything can be seen here too
                          Last edited by Ramrod; 08-31-2018, 12:14 AM.

Comment

He was refering to @brownishwater not to your build.
                            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

A quick look through brownishwater's posts show that this is literally the only thread he's ever said anything negative in. It's fair to give opinions when asked for them. Kinda silly to thrash someone that's voicing what appears to be a pretty common sentiment.

I've posted my opinion in here as well, and it's no different. I'd love to be surprised, but at this point the parts list just doesn't add up.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

Originally posted by CSBolger View Post
                                A quick look through brownishwater's posts show that this is literally the only thread he's ever said anything negative in. It's fair to give opinions when asked for them. Kinda silly to thrash someone that's voicing what appears to be a pretty common sentiment.

I've posted my opinion in here as well, and it's no different. I'd love to be surprised, but at this point the parts list just doesn't add up.
                                It fine to have an opinion, be it popular or otherwise. It's not cool to just trash on someone who is very clearly trying hard to make this work. You mentioned it wasn't your style of build, but you managed to do so without being a complete ass. He was just trying to be rude. As I said before I can't imagine his car has more work done to it than this. Like it or not, this car will be unique, not something that can be bought off a used Toyota lot....
                                2 328i e36's
                                Saabaru linear 2.5na
                                Various projects.
                                sigpic
                                Intro;

Comment

Working...
                                X