Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not my style but it looks good.

Comment

• Taken with a Samsung Note 8 and edited with Pixlr. This was just Mins before the Sun was completely gone. Surprised the noise wasn't worse.
      2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• Finally got around to installing my new Sway Bars from ProgressAuto Inc. Front is an adjustable 35mm Hollow and the Rear is an Adjustable 22mm Solid. Both have 3 points of adjustment. I set the front on the stiffest setting and the Rear in the middle. I may adjust the rear to the stiffest setting. I also ordered new rear Shocks as mine are done for. Once the new shocks come in. I'll add my bump stops too. When I hit a Dip in the round to fast or take corners to fast my rears get into the body a little. Not bad and I can actually just do a little body work and clear fine, but I'm adding the Bump stops too.

New Bars and Bushings

Comparing the new 22mm to the Police 20mm

Front Bar installed.

Rear Installed

Comment

• Installed by wickerbill, but already took it off. Don't like it. Way too BIG. Having another one made much smaller.

Comment

• I bought new shocks, but they ended up being too Tall. So had to reinstall my old ones. Added my Bump Stop. Finally no more bottoming out. Also adjusted my Rear Sway from setting from Mid point to the stiffest setting.

Comment

• Upgrading my brakes now.

I found a Salvage in Arkansas that has the contract with the States Highway Patrol. I picked up a set of Pursuit BR9 Calipers, Brackets and Dust Shields. Frozen Rotors is sending out new Slotted Rotors. These have been through Cryogenic's.

My old Rotors are 12.6in Front and Rear. New Rotors are 14.5in Front and 13.75in Rear

Difference in braking surfaces on Dodge Charger Brakes
              ** SE/SXT BR3 : Front 210 sq in / Rear 264 sq in (solid rear rotor)----This is what I have
              ** R/T BR5: Front 249 sq in / Rear 264 sq in (vented rear rotor)
              ** 4 Piston Brembo: Front 351 sq in / Rear 316 sq in
              ** Pursuit BR9: Front 388 sq in / Rear 300 sq in------------------------This is what I upgrading too.
              ** 6 Piston Brembo: Front 424 sq in / Rear 316 sq in

I will have 214 sq in more of braking surface to stop with.

The Rears are a direct bolt one.

The Fronts I need to change out Hoses and drill out the Knuckles with a 9/16 bit. Then they are a direct fit.

Pictures Soon.......

Comment

• Calipers came in today.

Comment

• Huge massivness!
                  I love how you used a Revell scale to give us an exact idea of how big they are.
                  "You could roll an E30 in a BMW showroom today and people would think:
                  Well, they finally got the 1 series right!"

3.0 L e30 ground up build

Comment

• Originally posted by gnmzl View Post
                    Huge massivness!
                    I love how you used a Revell scale to give us an exact idea of how big they are.
                    They look more like they are for a Truck then a Car, but these BIG sedans are boats.

I sandblasted everything. Going to rebuild the Calipers while they are out and Cops can be very hard on Brakes. Guess I'm going to use the G2 Caliper Paint or maybe Eastwoods kit. I don't have any experience with either kit.

Comment

• 2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• suddenly it looks small
                        📸 IG: PachezZ | My New Beetle 1.8t build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by PachezZ View Post
                          suddenly it looks small
                          Haha, almost...

Comment

• Ordered Rebuild kits for the BR9 Calipers. Figured since I have them apart, I might as well put new seals and dust covers.

Had to order new Caliper bracket bolts for the fronts. Mine are to small.

I have to take a 9/16 drill bit and drill out my knuckles. Also ordered some Ceramic Pads.

The same guy I got the Calipers off of. Is sending me Rotors too. My Deal on a new set didn't work out. So I'm going to try and have these turned. Can't see much of my rotors anyway through the wheels.

Comment

• Got my Rotors in and had them checked out and turned. All Good...

BR9 vs Stock

Comment

• Cant wait to see the brake rebuild. No experience with Eastwood kit, but I have never had an issue with their stuff. They are local to me.
                                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                                X