2010 Dodge Charger Wide body Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
    Cant wait to see the brake rebuild. No experience with Eastwood kit, but I have never had an issue with their stuff. They are local to me.
    I ended up getting POR-15 Metal Prep and Caliper Paint.

Restore rusted metal objects with POR-15's Metal Pep. This metal-etching rust neutralizer provides great adhesion for coatings on any type of metal surface.

POR-15 Caliper Paint is formulated for high heat performance applications. Buy this non-flammable caliper coating in 5 brilliant ceramic-like colors.

Just waiting on it to show up. Something else came up that I'm going to take care of first.....
    2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• Landed a Full Sponsorship with Roadwire Leather. Freaking stoked. Been wanting leather seats since I bought my Car. I tried so called 3d fitted covers, but they didn't work out. Roadwire is one of the top brands. I always planned on leather seats from a newer model, but never came across a good enough deal on a set or I didn't have the money at the time. Seems this last few weeks everything has just been one lucky deal after another.

My new wickerbill ships out this week too.

Installing a 2016 Dodge Charger Scatpack Steering wheel.

Got a new set of Pedals

Roadwire Leather seats will be finished and shipped on the 5th

Comment

• New Steering Wheel....

Comment

• New pedals installed......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ............

Comment

• My POR-15 Kits came in today too, This should make my Calipers look much better....

Comment

• Like where this is going, any ideas on new wheels?

used to have a 16, with custom camber arm and fit a 19x11.5 -5 on stock body so I know the things you can do with these.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattK View Post
                Like where this is going, any ideas on new wheels?

used to have a 16, with custom camber arm and fit a 19x11.5 -5 on stock body so I know the things you can do with these.
                Will be keeping these wheels for while. I've been talking back and forth with XM on a New Design I hope I'll be able to see come into production. Hopefully when they do I'll get a set...fingers crossed.

I have adjustable Camber front and rear, Thanks to AAS Performance control arms and A-Arms. I can't justify spending 4-5k on a set of wheels I drive on Daily.

I can fit a 20x13 and a 20x15 with the right offsets and tires.

Comment

• Playing around with steering wheel badges

Comment

• 2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• New Leather Seats from Roadwire just came in last night. I also bought another Steering wheel to swap out the one I just put in....lol, Found a Good deal on a SRT Wheel.

It's this Steering wheel, but without Padel Shifters

Comment

• New Steering Wheel Came in. They sent the wrong one and didn't even have the one they showed online....

So instead of shipping it back. I agreed to just be refunded 1/2 my money back.

Still looks better. Matches my Dash trim better and had paddle Shifters. I'll keep this until I can find a good deal on a flat bottom.

Comment

• Looks good! I would keep it, if the paddle shift works.
                          "You could roll an E30 in a BMW showroom today and people would think:
                          Well, they finally got the 1 series right!"

3.0 L e30 ground up build

Comment

• Amazing! Really like it!
                            AI & ML Development

Comment

• Originally posted by gnmzl View Post
                              Looks good! I would keep it, if the paddle shift works.
                              I'll get all of it to work soon. The paddles won't work for shifting till I swap my tranny later. For now they will be hooked up to accessories of some sort. Like Fog Lights or what ever. I'll get the cruise buttons to work as well. As my car didn't have SWC before. The left side not sure if I will ever get them to function.

Originally posted by TWD5000 View Post
                              Amazing! Really like it!
                              Thanks...TWD5000

Comment

• Nice. I dig it.
                                @issa_shu - @issa_yas

Comment

Working...
                                X