2010 Dodge Charger Wide body Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by becausephilchow View Post
    To be honest, I think it'd be a lot better if you just spent the money you're spending on these sway bars, and door popping kits, and little things like that, and just have gotten better wheels.
    So just to be honest with you. These are Sponsors for SEMA. I think the wheels look pretty good. Specially once my new Center caps are finished.

I even have 2 extra's now for 2 full size Spares.

Quick Update: We should have all the body work done next week.
    2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• Originally posted by timflowen
      Looks really great
      Thank you, Only 20 days before we head out to SEMA. We only have 15 Days to get it ready for paint.

Comment

• Well Thanks to Abaza Carbon. I have my answer to my Quad Tip Exhaust and Diffuser...Below are some samples of what they look like. Mine will be made from Fiberglass and not Carbon Fiber.

and I'm really digging the Spoiler he makes too. Hoping to add it as well, not sure if it will happen thou.

Comment

• More work done. Can't really see it, but there is a Full Days work. Also worked the Fenders more.. Pictures below show the hood fitting better and the car on it's own weight. Last few pictures the front was on jack stands. Lot's of Fiberglass work, Duraglass, Grinding, Cutting, Fitting and Repeating it over and over. Making sure everything is looking good for paint.

Last edited by Ramrod; 10-10-2018, 05:12 AM.

Comment

• 2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• Shift Knob for SEMA....

Comment

• Dude, why

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                  Dude, why
                  Lighter weight and crisper shifts, Duh

It's just for show, not actually driving with it.

Comment

• Driving with that would get old quick. You have most everything to make this clean I just hope the final product isn't something from pimp my ride..
                    2 328i e36's
                    Saabaru linear 2.5na
                    Various projects.
                    sigpic
                    Intro;
                    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

• What he said below me.
                      Last edited by KFC ONE; 10-11-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• This is a show car built purely for aesthetics. I think people in this thread are having a hard time with this. There are eleventy-billion cars at SEMA and some dont even run. Anything you can do to get attention is a plus whether people **** it or like it. A solid black car with a mild body kit in a sea of fast n furious absurdity would be a waste of time. Sit back and relax folks. It doesnt fit in with the rest of the site but let it go.

Comment

• He daily drives this car dude... I get why it's flashy but he has to live with the outcome, too.
                          2 328i e36's
                          Saabaru linear 2.5na
                          Various projects.
                          sigpic
                          Intro;
                          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

• The Shift knob is just for Shows. I won't be driving with it.

Blocked out most the Hood today. had to add more glass to the back corners. Will reshape those tomorrow.

Also my Swaybars and rear bump Stops came in today..

Comment

• Another Deal worked out today. Order my New Rear Bumper. Extreme Dimensions Hellcat Rear. Not sure it will get here in time for SEMA thou...

Glad I was able to get one. The Front bumper and this new rear Bumper have the same look on the Bottom edge. So they match. Updates the rear and gives that finished look.

Comment

• Plan is to shot Primer Tuesday. Moving the Car from outside to inside a Shop Sunday Night or early Monday Morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X