No announcement yet.

2010 Dodge Charger Wide body Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While the paint is not my style, it sure looks good on there tho. Cant wait to see the final picture and it all back together.
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• do you have a son named Kyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramrod View Post
        So is everyone here disappointed in the outcome? You should see it once its all back together.

Not disappointed, but it looks like a hotwheels (not a bad thing, I guess, just not my thing) but I do want to see it on the ground with bumpers and all. Still half-wishing you'd have used vinyl so you could peel it off lol. Should end up sitting pretty well, though.
        2 328i e36's
        Saabaru linear 2.5na
        Various projects.
        sigpic
        Intro;
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

• Here is how I painted and tinted my Tail lights. I know a few had questions before..

2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• My Custom Front Bumper

Comment

• Got the Bumper back on. Tried to wire up my HIDs. They don't seem to work at all. Not sure where the problem is at yet. Went to fit the hood and it's not fitting well now. So will have to make more adjustments and adjust the fenders. Ran out of time last night. Will button all this up tomorrow and head out for Vegas.

Comment

• Maybe I missed it, but, this is going in a booth at SEMA?

Comment

• Originally posted by saturnstance View Post
                  Maybe I missed it, but, this is going in a booth at SEMA?
                  The SEMA Show, not a booth. You don't see many Daily Drivers in Booths at SEMA. My goal is to try and make the Top 100.

Comment

• 2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• I like it. Obviously some things I'd change but hell, it looks good.

and for anyone boning you over the wheels, remember that in fast and the furious they used off road wheels for their chargers :p

Comment

• While not my taste... I see nothing to **** on at all. I'd whip it for sure.

Kudos for you to pulling it off in the time frame. Most builds here never get completed (my own included).

Once those tires are nice and black, this thing is going to look pretty sharp. Congrats.

Comment

• paint work is good.

wish the blue was a wrap but its your car, not mine.

Comment

• Wasn't counting on the "wait 'till it's done" mantra to work...

It didn't.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

• FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• Between the paint job, truck wheels, bolt on flares, and stick on brake caliper covers, this doesn't do it for me. It looks like a parts dump in search of someone else's approval.

I hope it came out the way you wanted and you enjoy it.
                                Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Working...
                                X