No announcement yet.

2010 Dodge Charger Wide body Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drove my Car for the First time to work since being redone... Thought all was well. Snapped a pic while at Hyvee. Got inside work and loaded the Picture up. Noticed I lost my Side Marker... SOB. Looks like I've got to buy another set and paint them again. I had a hard time getting that one to snap in right, thought I had it fixed, guess not.

2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• 2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• Had some Bad winds come through. The big limb beyond my Car almost took out my wifes new Malibu.

Comment

• Not trying to be a dick, are those truck wheels ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stg2Bro View Post
            Not trying to be a dick, are those truck wheels ?
            Yes, just go back and read through the thread. They are Xtreme Mudders and was a Sponsor of the Build.

If you wonder why? Go try and find these offsets in Car wheels that don't cost $4k or more.
            Last edited by Ramrod; 12-05-2018, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• In my opinion, browse places like threepiece.us, VR wheels, Sensei6, etc. Find a set of multi piece wheels (which they all usually have within a reasonable price range), then rebuild them and run adapters. Simplest, "cheapest" way to go. I get you had to go with what you could, not knocking it at all, I've been there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramrod View Post
                Yes, just go back and read through the thread. They are Xtreme Mudders and was a Sponsor of the Build.

If you wonder why? Go try and find these offsets in Car wheels that don't cost $4k or more.
                I built a set of wide wheels that ended up on a Charger; did not cost $4k. It was $3k, but I see your point.

Attached Files

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo View Post
                  I built a set of wide wheels that ended up on a Charger; did not cost $4k. It was $3k, but I see your point.

Nice Charger and wheels, but those wheels still wouldn't fit mine. What width are those and offsets? If I'm building custom wheels. I can go with 20x11 and 20x13, maybe even 20x14's for the rears.

Comment

• It's nice getting out and actually driving it daily again... No Rain or Snow in the forecast..

Comment

• 2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• Thinking about it. The wheels aren't all that bad. Maybe if they were powder coated all one color it would change the look.

Comment

• Originally posted by saturnstance View Post
                          Thinking about it. The wheels aren't all that bad. Maybe if they were powder coated all one color it would change the look.

I didn't think they were. My biggest issue is the Center Cap and the Slashes on the outer ring. Overall not a huge deal for the price. I would like to see how they would look with the Barrels machined like the Faces are. but I like how the Black looks too. The color difference shows how big the lips are.

Rear Shot..

Comment

• Came out nice. Time to update your sig though

Comment

• Originally posted by z168 View Post
                              Came out nice. Time to update your sig though
                              Sure do, I also need to redraw and add my flares and new wheels to my Cartoon car..

Comment

Working...
                              X