No announcement yet.

2010 Dodge Charger Wide body Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixing dents and blocking out the Front Bumper...

2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

Holy s**t, 7" lips lol you could hide inside those, wheels are very cool, not sure why I cant see most of your pics anymore though! :-(
      My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
          Holy s**t, 7" lips lol you could hide inside those, wheels are very cool, not sure why I cant see most of your pics anymore though! :-(
          Thanks, Big Lips on a Budget...

Ya not sure which image host I was using. I post while at work and Tinypic got blocked, so I'm trying new hosting sites. funkyimg seems to be working thou.

Comment

was really hoping to see this done well,

then you got truck wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post

Hmm... Which truck has 5x115 wheels exactly?
              2 328i e36's
              Saabaru linear 2.5na
              Various projects.
              sigpic
              Intro;
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
                No truck I know of has 5x115. A Local Shop machined them to 5x115 from 5x114.3. I called 7 shops before I found one that would do it. All of them said it wasn't enough to worry about, but 1 did do it for me. My next choice was to re drill my hubs. The XM-315 does come in a 5x115. Which is what I was going to go with at first and how I found XM to begin with.

Comment

Just wait and see, I'll bet you'll change your mind once I'm done.

I've got a few changes to the wheels still to do. I didn't have $4k to drop on a set of wheels at the moment and not enough time before SEMA to save up for them. XM decided to Sponsor me for SEMA to help me make the Dead line.

Comment

+1

Sorry OP, but these wheels and taillights look more out of a lifted brodozer than a widebody modern muscle

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                      +1

Sorry OP, but these wheels and taillights look more out of a lifted brodozer than a widebody modern muscle
                      I understand on the Wheels. Working with what I got, but trust me I can make these work. New custom Center Caps will make a World of difference.

Also not done with the Tail lights. They will be tinted and painted. But they are also OEM replacements, just in LEDs.

Here is a Car we built not long ago on a Budget, believe it or not. Many had doubts when we said what we were doing and what we were cutting up. Might be just me, but I think it came out alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                        +1

Here was my old Tail Lights. OEM just repainted. Will be painting and tinting my new ones as well. The Tint and paint will blend so much. I'm hoping you won't even see them or just barely seem them unless lit up.

Comment

I guess we'll see when it's done...

This is the kind of Charger we go crazy for on Stanceworks.

Clean as hell, neckbreaking, and not covered in Times Square flashy-lights.
                          Attached Files

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
                            my bad, didnt realize chargers had a random PCD. honestly thought they were 5x114 jeep spec wheels
                            Originally posted by Ramrod View Post
                            Just wait and see, I'll bet you'll change your mind once I'm done.

I've got a few changes to the wheels still to do. I didn't have $4k to drop on a set of wheels at the moment and not enough time before SEMA to save up for them. XM decided to Sponsor me for SEMA to help me make the Dead line.
                            aight man, always enjoy being surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramrod View Post
                              I'm hoping you won't even see them or just barely seem them unless lit up.
                              I really don't understand this at all. They are lights. They have one job, to be seen!

I'd much rather have seen this be a quality build with quality parts instead of, "working with what you got in a short time frame". Take the time and do things correctly instead of rushing and slapping things together.
                              Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Originally posted by CSBolger View Post
                                I guess we'll see when it's done...

This is the kind of Charger we go crazy for on Stanceworks.

Clean as hell, neckbreaking, and not covered in Times Square flashy-lights.
                                Can't afford a good bag set up right now or 3pcs wheels. If I had the money I would. Again working on little to No Budget.

Whats wrong with Halo's, many Cars like BMW and Challengers come out with halos from the Factory. I can just control the color and pattern they run with mine. All my lights are blend in with my headlights housing pretty well when off. There will be no Hood scoop light or MOPAR led badge this build. Which I had before.

I'm all for a Clean build. This is how my Car Sits right now. To me a cool build is more then just bagging and slapping wheels on it. That's why I'm stepping up my build with Custom Bumpers, Hood, Paint, Shaved Doors, Shaved Fuel lid and more. My next big step is either Bags or Motor. Just depends on the timing.

my bad, didnt realize chargers had a random PCD. honestly thought they were 5x114 jeep spec wheels

aight man, always enjoy being surprised.
                                Ya 5x115 really limits our choices. Many do run 5x114.3 like Mustangs wheels on the Chargers. Some say the .7 split between the PCD doesn't matter, some do. I was surprised all the machine shops thought it was a waste of time.

Here is another Car we have in the works, that many don't like right now either, but it will turn some heads.

Comment

Working...
                                X