• New Steering Wheel Badges from Rebadge Design

2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• 2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• Popped out my A-Pillar to ship off to be modified for my new Gauges

Comment

• #TaillightTuesday, Good pic of my painted LED taillights and my Charged Motorworks Wickerbill

Comment

• Wrote this about my experience with Roadwire Leather...

Roadwire Automotive Leather Interiors

Since I bought my car new in 2010, I’ve put so much work into it. This past year completely transformed it. Wide Body kit, Custom bumpers and one of a kind custom paint. These things really set it apart from other Dodge Chargers, BUT my interior was not up to par with the rest of my car. At car shows I always had my dark tinted windows rolled up to help hide my boring interior. Don’t get me wrong. My interior was clean, no Stains or Rips. I always kept it clean. It just had boring cloth seats. I’ve always wanted leather seats and looked everywhere and researched everything online.

At first I started looking at salvage yards for wreaked Chargers with nice Leathers. Every time I thought I found a set. There would be something wrong with them still. Small tear or more wear then I was comfortable with. Especially for the prices they wanted for them still. Also I couldn’t find anything local, so I couldn’t see them in person and had to rely on pictures. Buying something like this without seeing it with my own eyes was another issue I didn’t want to deal with.

After a few failed attempts dealing with so called “3D form fitted seat covers”. I never was happy. No matter what options I paid for, or material I upgraded to, or money I spent. None of them fit right, mainly at the top corners of the seats and looked loose. On top of that they always looked cheap and when I mean cheap I mean Wal-Mart clearance section cheap. Even if I spent over $300. They always looked like a downgrade not an upgrade.

Now since I’ve had my car for 10yrs and have always wanted leather. I’ve been researching different companies off and on since day one. I bet I read 1,000s of reviews and threads on many different car forums. What pushed me over the top was these 2 things. First was Roadwire has been doing this for nearly 50yrs, that’s 5 decades and kept in the family for 3 generations. One of the first, if not the first to offer custom interiors to dealerships. If you’re reading this, then you have been doing much of the same research I have. You’ve looked at Katzkin and maybe even Clazzio. Clazzio has barely been in the game for 10yrs. Plus they are a seat cover. As they just slip over your existing seats and I’ve gone down that path before. Wasn’t going to do that again. So I was down to Katzkin and Roadwire, both had many great reviews and tons of install pictures online. What gave that finally push over the edge? Was a comment I read on a forum I’m on a lot. The guy who made the comment. Has built some nice cars for SEMA over the years. He started off with Katzkin and was happy too, BUT then switched to Roadwire. He stated that the Roadwire seats were superior in every way. Fit, Finish and quality of leather was all superior. He provided pictures as well. He was the only review I saw where someone had firsthand experience with both brands with pictures.

His statement made up my mind. So I got in contact with Roadwire and discussed what I was looking for. I didn't want something over the top. I needed something elegant and fancy without overpowering. What we came up with was the perfect balance to match this build. Black Leather, Blue Perforated Centers, Blue contrast Stitching and some Double stitched diamond pattern added.

About 10 days later, had new seats in my hands. Roadwire found a local installer for me to drop my car off at. I’ve never trusted my car with anyone. I’ve done all my own work and maintenance on my car. So to say the least I was a bit nervous. Roadwire picked RMS Auotmotive to do my install. It’s about a 20min drive from my house, but is on my way home from work. So I dropped my car off on a Wednesday Morning and had it back Thursday. RMS even sent me a picture of one the seats installed. To let me know my install was going well and seats look good. Glad he did too. I was able to relax and finally feel more excited about the finally results, then nervous. As you can see from these pictures all went very well.

(For RMS Automotive's info. Go the bottom of this page.)

Here are some before and afters. As you can see from the picture of my Fronts Cloth seats. I kept my car in perfect shape. Especially for being 10yrs. You might wonder why the original back seat picture looks so rough. Well those are not my originals. Mine came with a sold rear seat with no console. I found the one in the picture for $20 at a pick-n-pull salvage yard. I wasn't going to cover my original solid rear seat with fancy new leather. This $20 Donor seat was perfect for this.

RMS Automotive is your local source for custom parts and upgrades for your pickup truck or SUV. Aftermarket accessories for Chevy, Jeep, Ford, RAM, GMC, Toyota and many more. Shop now.

rmsautoacc@gmail.com

417-881-8434

211 W Erie St
              Springfield, MO 65807

Comment

• Looking good! Thanks for sharing the progress - will use this post for the inspiration
                Digital Marketing Tuning

Comment

• Plugged in my Banks iDash SuperGauge to test it and play with the settings. I was worried a little after going through the Massive manual it comes with, but found it very easy to navigate..........

Comment

• 2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• Ordered a new Set of Coilovers. Finally going to have Adjustable Dampening. With selling my Old coilovers and the deal I got. I only have $100 invested in these.

Silver's North America is the manufacturer and distributor of performance suspensions and coilovers. Quality engineered with the high quality parts, Silver's suspensions are track tested and available for most major brands of cars.

Comment

• New Coilovers Showed up... the last piece of my suspension I was wanting.

Silvers NEOMAX

Comment

• Crappy Pictures, but I painted my Pillars and installed my iDash Gauges today, After I installed a full set of Coiloves alone... Long Day

Comment

• Really like seeing you continue your build! Definitely just missing better wheels!

Comment

• Originally posted by becausephilchow View Post
                              Really like seeing you continue your build! Definitely just missing better wheels!

Thanks, I'm under Sponsorship contract with my current wheels from SEMA 2018. I have also been working with XM on a Viper Style Wheel that has the same offsets that is much more Car Friendly Looking.

Comment

• Love that diamond stitching.

Comment

Working...
                                X