Long time no see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time no see

I'm still around, been building my daily 318i for the past few years. Since it's a daily, I've been doing mostly simple things that won't take it off the road for too long. I'm taking it to it's first autocross this weekend, it'll be my first one since 2010, I'm excited to get back out there.

The car is sitting on H&R Tief coilovers, adjusted nearly all the way up. It also has H&R sway bars front and rear, Condor rear end bushings with eccentric mounting points, Treehouse eyeball arms, Ground Control camber plates. The brakes have been converted to 325i disks all around, with brass guide pins, stainless hoses, and Porterfield R4S pads. Diff is a medium case 4.10 LSD rebuilt with 4 clutches. Wheels are magnesium Ronal racing turbo, 15x9 et10 all around, tires are Nitto NT-01 225/45/15. Engine is stock besides for an oil pan baffle and oil cooler.

I got new euro bumpers from my friend Mike at ECS tuning, front valence and lip are new OEM, valence had to come from England (thanks Scott!). I welded up all the holes in the rear valence, and took all the texture off it and the rockers. Paint is original besides for the new parts and rear valance, color is Safari Beige.

We just put up an article about it with more photos and words on the homepage, check it out! http://www.stanceworks.com/2018/05/b...-bmw-e30-318i/

Clean and simple

Comment

Its just perfect
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by slurms mckenzie View Post
        Clean and simple
        This one...

Comment

+2
          sigpic

Comment