No announcement yet.

My Supra Project from N/A Auto to 1JZ/R154

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have got super lucky to find Greddy Trust AIRNX twin induction kit that fits 1jz and 2jz gte engines, it was really easy to install it which removes all the air restrictions and makes the engine bay look nicer next step is getting that exhaust sorted so i can go for a test drive!

Comment

Finally my car has an exhaust! with some modifications but i got it there! Really happy the way it looks and how it sounds. Maybe a little to quiet but its going to be more than enough 3inch from turbos all the way to the end with just a backbox.

Comment

Finally most of the mechanical bits are done and its time for the first test drive around the block to check if there is any issues

Comment

Test fitted fibreglass Ridox sideskirts and OEM style spats, they actually fit very well for a copy, it was a good time to clean all the mud aswell

Comment

Looks like a beast mate

Comment

Last week I have started preping supra for a respray. Sanding complete car, filing tiny dents, polishing headlights, removing all parts and etc. And now it is finally ready for a full re spray!

Comment

I have waited for this day for so long, but now I am on the final stretch of getting this car all finished. It is fully sprayed now its time to get all the parts back on the car and to the roads!

Comment

Definitely a different build. I'm watching.
                  Tuckin' and Minitruckin'

Comment

After waiting for couple of days until the paint dries out properly, it is finally a time to get the car all back together got all the lights re-polished and started fitting all the other big and small bits.

Comment

Awesome progress man!
                      sigpic
                      Follow Me on TikTok & IG: Eric_Thiergood

Comment

Finally car is now lowered, interior and exterior is 90% done. Slowly we are getting there Small bits left and its time for the roads!

Comment

Finally I have upgraded to Torsen LSD a02b. Car feels so much better now and easier to drive with the torsen compared to the previous a01a open diff.

Comment

I think I have addiction for 90s jdm`s. Picked this beautiful original with coupe little mods 1997 facelift Mk4 Supra. Drives really nice and the car is in very good condition i would say 8/10 for the age

Comment

Getting there slowly by working on the last tiny bits also got it washed first time after respray and it is looking absolutely perfect

Comment

Started slowly getting those old trims sorted as they were in a really bad shape, including manual trim which is completely different colour. Got the Plasti Dipped today just need to wait until they are dried out fully so i can put everything back together

Comment

Working...
                                X