This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmw 318ti noob greetings

Hey guys, my name is Adam. I have lurked the forum for a little bit and j decided to join. I have a 95 bmw 318ti that I'm not sure which direction I want to go in lol. I'm a bit indecisive bc this is my first bmw owned. I have only worked on and owned old Ford trucks and v8s but I wanted to do something different for myself. Anyways just wanted to introduce myself to the forum.

Pics?

M50 swap it.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

Pics?

S52 swap it. Honestly haha, have a buddy who owns a techno-violet E36 318Ti (the purple sick ass color) and he went M52 and dropped to its belly on three piece wheels, need to find pictures but says the powers amazing in the chassis. I owned an M-Technic (basically m3 body kit and interior) Hell-Rot Red 318Ti a year back, amazing car and awesome daily. Wish they were more popular and werent seen as coupe's that were rear ended lmao

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

I have tried uploading pictures but no good so far

Comment

[img][/img]https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=IMG_2989.JPG

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19002[/ATTACH]

i did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ok its real small. let me try again!
              318ti.jpg

Comment

side view 80%.jpg

Comment

Definitely looks like a project! Need to fix that rear end damage asap - looks like your e36 got rear-ended!

but realistically; hoping your first mods a pair of BBS wheels (im talking the oem bmw bbs wheels) or maybe even multi-piece bmw wheels

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

eventually i want the bbs wheels . i do feel like everyone have them on there ti. i am diggin the wheels i have but i want to repaint them maybe a copper color

Comment

i am trying to plan a supercharger build for the m42 but i am having a time planning tuning without going full standalone

Comment

You won't get a supercharger to work well without standalone or at least an equivalent amount of money in FMU, injectors, fuel pump, sssquid chip, and other incidental parts. A straight-six swap will run like factory, bolts in, and gets you more power than a non-standalone supercharger would.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

thats not want i wanted to hear lol. but its true

Comment

A supercharged six makes more power boosted, too. No reason you can't still go with a procharger from Active Autowerks that bolts right on sometime down the road. There's so much other crap you can do to an E36 that it really doesn't make sense to start with power mods anyway. Just do a bunch of downhill canyon runs if you feel like you need to go fast.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

i am not going to start power mods yet. thats a little down the road. i am going to get the rood wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl and rim color change to start

Comment

Working...
                              X