This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geir from Iceland

Hey there, I’ve been lurking around for a while and decided to put something up here!

My name is Geir and ai am from Iceland, I recently purchased a 2001 BMW X5 3.0d that I am plannint on having as a project car for some nice looks.

The car has all the extras OEM I need so for me it’s just time to make it look like a proper vehicle!

Only thing I’ve done basicly is mapping the car and it’s working like a 4.4 V8 at this time but with a lot less gas mileage and I have bought a 4.8is kit for the car.

Looking into 22”s but I beed your guys help on the offset for front and back. Not looking to be hellaflush or even too flush, just that it sits proper and looks amazing. Wheels I’m looking at are 22x10.5 front and back but I need offset help for clearance 😬

Best regards, Geir.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Madvillain; 04-15-2018, 08:31 AM.

Thank you! teying to find perfect 22” wheels with a nice concave and wodth for my car ��

Comment

nice welcome

Comment

Lower it first. You'll have a way better idea of what size wheel and tire will fit afterward. If you don't plan on lowering it at all, change your plans.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

May I suggest IMGBB for your photo hosting, otherwise clean looking ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Madvillain View Post
            Hey there, I’ve been lurking around for a while and decided to put something up here!

My name is Geir and ai am from Iceland, I recently purchased a 2001 BMW X5 3.0d that I am plannint on having as a project car for some nice looks.

The car has all the extras OEM I need so for me it’s just time to make it look like a proper vehicle!

Only thing I’ve done basicly is mapping the car and it’s working like a 4.4 V8 at this time but with a lot less gas mileage and I have bought a 4.8is kit for the car.

Looking into 22”s but I beed your guys help on the offset for front and back. Not looking to be hellaflush or even too flush, just that it sits proper and looks amazing. Wheels I’m looking at are 22x10.5 front and back but I need offset help for clearance ��

Best regards, Geir.
            Hi Geir! How does your X5 look now?
            www.artracecardesign.com
            sigpic
            @artracecardesign on Instagram

Comment

Hello, Geir! Welcome aboard!

Hi Geir! How does your X5 look now?

Yeah, was wondering about the same thing.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Working...
                X