Thread: Airlift v2 manifold malfunction

Default Airlift v2 manifold malfunction

Whenever I use my presets to air up my car the rears either don't air up much or air up to high and when i change it to a different psi preset its the same thing. Would I need a new manifold or is there another way to fix this?

how far off is the psi from the preset?

I think a video of the controller malfunctioning would be the best way to diagnose.
    Last edited by TOP END Motorsports; 03-31-2019 at 04:59 AM.
    ☆ ☆ ☆ AIMGAIN Lexus IS300 AWD ☆ ☆ ☆
    AIMGAIN JUN VIP EXE Type-2 Aero Under Spoiler Kit
    AIMGAIN GV-S Wheels F19x9 +32 / R19x10 +4719
    AirLift Performance 3P Air Suspension with Dual Compressors

My family was one of the many that got evacuated, I was a toddler then, so don't remember anything but my father recalls how landing in Mumbai was one of the happiest moments of his life. Kudos to Air India and the Indian government back then, they deserve way more credit !! Omegle Appvalley https://192168ll.onl/
    Last edited by stevenshaw; 04-24-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenshaw View Post
    My family was one of the many that got evacuated, I was a toddler then, so don't remember anything but my father recalls how landing in Mumbai was one of the happiest moments of his life. Kudos to Air India and the Indian government back then, they deserve way more credit !!
    The evacuation of civilians from Kuwait is definitely an achievement to be proud of. But the author of the article is quite clever in hyping up the comparison with the Berlin airlift. The Berlin airlift might well have evacuated only 48000 people compared to 1 lakh in the Kuwait operation. What the author does not quite highlight is that evacuating people out of Berlin was never the primary or even secondary goal of the airlift. It was delivering food and fuel into Berlin.

So assuming that evacuees weighed an average of 100kg (with baggage) the Kuwait airlift carried 10000 tons of cargo over two months i.e. 5000 tons/month. The Berlin airlift flew in 2,326,406 tons over two years - 48000+ tons/month.

Both efforts equally deserve to be appreciated. But selectively hiding facts to boost a personal agenda diminishes both.

Regards,
    9Apps Vidmate https://get-cartoonhd.com
    Last edited by seoking; 06-02-2019 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenshaw View Post
    My family was one of the many that got evacuated, I was a toddler then, so don't remember anything but my father recalls how landing in Mumbai was one of the happiest moments of his life. Kudos to Air India and the Indian government back then, they deserve way more credit !! https://19216811-login.info/
    You're right, man.